Chapter 31

DEDICATED TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS😘❤💖
______________________________________

"Where the hell were you all day?" Noah asks as soon as I enter.

"I'm not a kid Noah. What happened?" I replied irritated.

I'm nineteen but he treats me like a nine year old. Huh!

"I know that. Its just that Aiden is trying to reach you since morning but your cell phone is switched off. " He explained.

"Okay. I'll call him."

"But where were you?" He asks again folding his hands.

"Ryan."

I don't think I need to explain any further now.

"He needs to stop biting you. " he mutters staring at my neck.

"What the hell Noah?!" I nearly shout at him.

"Geez woman..calm down. You are always gonna be my baby sister for me. I really need to talk to your boyfriend though."  The corner of his mouth lifts up and he grins like a mad man.

"That's not funny and its my personal life. " I walk away annoyed by his stupid talk.

It was a day well spent though. After dad went away we both decided to go out and eat followed by movie and a lot of making out in the car.

I lie down after a shower and only one thought in my head or should I say only one person.

Ryan.

I don't know what's happening to me. I have never been this bold ever. Not even with josh. I never imagined that I of all people will enjoy spanking. The thought of it makes me wet.

After a while I decide to call Aiden and he answers on the very first ring.

"Cupcake? Are you okay?" He sounds worried.

"Yeah Aiden. I'm good. What happened?"

"I..I need to talk to you." He stutters.

"Then tell me. I'm listening."

"No cupcake. I want to tell you something important in person."

"Alright. Where do you wanna meet?"

"At the Cemetery"

What?

Why cemetery of all places?

"But Aiden..." He cuts me off.

"Just trust me Mayla. Tonight at seven. I'll pick you up."

"Okay fine. I'll be ready."

What is it that he is so worried about telling me?!

--------------------------------------------------------

At six thirty I'm ready in a grey cropped hoodie, denim skinny jeans and white laced up sneakers.

Aiden arrived at exactly seven and we both settled in his car. There was no usual teasing and laughing but just a small hug.

"Aiden?" he looks at me with a forced smile.

"Yeah?''

"Are you okay?" I ask worried for him.

"Yes cupcake. Don't worry about me." He answers and starts driving.

We don't talk throughout the drive and that's so unlike of us. I am beginning to feel tension radiating off of Aiden.

We finally reach the cemetery and we both start walking inside.

Why did he brought me here at this hour?

When we reach Josh's grave, he stops and turns to stand exactly opposite to me.

"Listen very carefully cupcake...I don't know how to put this so I'll be straight..You are about to find out something which was hidden from  you since a long time. Just don't get mad at me from keeping this from you. It was best for all of us." He says in a serious tone.

"Aiden? What's going on? You are scaring me." I ask worried.

"Don't be scared cupcake. I am here." He says and holds my hand.

"Okay..."

"Just promise me that you won't be mad at me and our relationship will not be affected by it?" He begs, his eyes turning glossy.

"I can't promise that Aiden. Just tell me already." I said honestly.

"Fine. Just know that I'll never hurt you. Now turn." He says and leaves my hand.

I turn around slowly afraid of what I might see. But the sight that greeted me was never the one I expected.

My mouth closed and opened like a fish..words long lost. I couldn't even think of anything at that point where I thought it was a nightmare.

The person standing there smiled at me but I couldn't respond. It was like my whole body went numb. I couldn't feel or process a thing.

And after one minute of silence, my body came in contact with the ground. The face still in front of me before my eyes closed.

______________________________________