Chapter 39

Chapter 38 can be read from my other book named My possessive Control Freak- Chapter 45 and 38. You can find it on my profile naiyapatel26

This is all due to Wattpads new guidelines where they are deleting books with mature scenes.

Enjoy.❤

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Emily? Where are you sweetheart?" I called the little three year old who is hiding from me.

"I don't know. " She replys giggling.

I know where she is but that's how you play with kids, right? You pretend that you're finding them while you already know where they are.

I catch her from behind the curtains and she laughs loudly making me laugh too.

She is just so adorable that I too become a little girl when I'm around her.

I put her down and we both go downstairs into the dining hall for dinner.

"Mumma..." Emily calls sweetly and hugs Emma tightly.

"You had fun with Aunt May honey?" Emma asks her and she nods her head smiling brightly at her mom.

Emily is my brother's daughter and Emma his wife, ofcourse. They got married  when they discovered that she was pregnant which was when we were still in college.

It was not that bad as everyone supported them including her parents and mine. We all were happy for both of them.

"Where is Noah?" Dad asks as we sit.

"You know him dad. Late." I say and Emma chuckles.

My brother enters then with his usual apologies and Emily laughs at his father as dad lectures him about not coming late.

My dad retired after one month of my graduation handing the whole business to me. I'm handling it since then and it's going great.

Noah and Emma were both in fashion designing and they have their own studios,they are doing awesome too.

When I look at them, I feel and can see how much they have changed since Emily came. My brother is more responsible now and more mature but overprotective like my father.

My parents now travel everywhere and just enjoy. I have never seen them more happy than this.

I already have an apartment in the city where I stay but I stay at the mansion sometimes when I feel like it. Like today.

"Honey, Where are you going?" Mom asks when she saw me going out.

"Club." I reply smiling at her.

"Okay. Stay safe." she replys and I hurry out.

When I reach the club, I met my friends.We are all still the same we were before. Crazy.

"You're late." Luke said narrowing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him without replying and got inside with the feeling like somone was watching me.

Luke has a boyfriend now, Chris and he is pretty serious about it. Ashley is still single and Aiden is a player like always.

We all make our way to the dance stage and start swaying with the music. I feel so free and energetic after the drinks.

Suddenly I feel the surrounding getting a little cold or its just me. I felt being watched again.I turned around to see who it is but found no one.

After informing my friends that I would be at the bar, I sat at the bar stool and looked around. I'm still feeling that burning gaze but no one is looking at me.

I order my drink and sat there drinking and looking at my crazy friends. Ashley is grinding on some hot guy while Aiden is dancing with a girl now. Luke and Chris are nowhere to be found.

I felt presence next to me but I didn't turn to see who it is but looks like the person didn't like being ignored.

"Hey beautiful." he has a deep husky voice.

I turn and look at him and he is as sexy as his voice. His muscles are quite prominent in that tight t-shirt and his eyes are blue contrasting his skin tone.

Why am I even noticing this?

"Like what you see?" he asks smirking.

"Naah! I have seen better." I reply looking into his eyes.

That's not a lie though. I have seen better. Like..

"You hurt me sweetheart." The blue eyes said putting a hand on his heart.

I chuckle and turned away from him and now Aiden is gone too. Great!

"So what's your name sweetpea?" he asks.

Ugh! What's with these names!?

"I don't remember." I reply smirking back at him.

"Oh comeon...I'm just asking your name." he whines like a baby.

"Mayla."I reply annoyed.

"Beautiful name for..."

"Don't even finish that line." I cut him off which only makes him smirk.

"Wanna dance?" he asks holding his hand out.

I look at his hand then at him and reply,

"Nope."

He looks taken aback. Not used to rejection, I guess.

He sinks back in his seat when he gets a call and I look away not paying any attention.

"It was nice meeting you Princess Mayla but I have to go now. See you around." He says taking my hand and kissing it.

Before releasing my hand, he comes close to my ear and I don't know why I'm not even opposing. It's like I'm paralysed.

"Though you didn't ask, my name is Logan." he whispers, his lips touching my skin.

He stands straight then and with smirking goes out of the club leaving me shocked.

Did I just let him come that close to me?!

What the hell happened to me?

I hurry out of the club and drove home without any accidents thankfully.

After showering and getting ready for bed I lay down thinking of the blue eyes I saw today and it took me less then five seconds to turn into grey eyes.

Those steel gray eyes I haven't stared into since last five years.

___________________________________