Chapter 36

Dedicated to all my lovely readers. <3

"Please dad...just this once. I never ask for anything. Come on.." I was literally whining like a five year old in front of my dad.

Reason?

Well I need to make a little trip to meet my boyfriend and I'm not even asking for his permission. I told him that I'm going and he's being all stubborn and he doesn't want me to go.

"No." He is just sitting there giving me a hard glare.

As if that's gonna work!

"I'm not asking for your permission dad! I'm nineteen for God's sake!" I too glared at him.

Somebody chuckles in the background making me turn and glare at him.

" Noah Alexander Grayson. Shut the hell up." I hissed still glaring which made him pout.

"So I'm going for maybe two days or more and you my lovely dad can't do anything about it." I smiled sweetly at him making my mom grin.

"Let her go babe. She is not a kid anymore. She can take care of herself." Mom said.

"Fine! But I'm calling your boyfriend to talk to him first then you can go." he said taking his phone out of his pocket.

" No dad. He doesn't even know that I'm going. You can't call him right now. I'll call you after I get to his place and then you can talk." I explained.

"And how do you know where he is?He doesn't even know that you are going. What if he's out? What will you do then?" he questions crossing his legs.

"I have my sources." I smiled.

"Sources?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah..you know people who search everything you want to know about anyone or anything.." I explained grinning.

" I know that Mayla" he groans running a hand through his hair while Noah chuckles again.

"Great then.."

"Who?" he asks trying to control himself from bursting.

"Someone." I replied knowing exactly that I'm pissing him off.

"Mayla.." he warned narrowing his eyes.

"Okay. Okay. Nathan is helping me." I answered and he nodded.

"Do you need anything? " he asks looking at me with concern.

"Nope." I replied popping the P.

"You are taking our private jet?" he asks.

"No. Nathan has already arranged it. We are taking his." I said and he nodded in understanding.

"I know that you can take care of yourself Mayla but if you need anything or if you're in trouble you will call me first. Get it?" he asks looking worried.

"Yes Dad. I know and don't worry about me. Nothing will happen." I reassured him.

------------------------------------------------------

It's four in the afternoon and our flight is at six and I'm all ready to go. Nathan is coming with me because according to him it's not safe for me to go alone so he booked himself a room at the hotel where Ryan is staying.

I don't mind him coming anyway as he is funny and you never get bored with him. He suggested that we take his private jet so the plan is simple, we will reach the hotel and I'll go to surprise Ryan while Nathan is gonna stay in his room.

I check my bag one last time to see if I have everything I need with me. The flight is approximately three hours from New York city to Chicago so I'll reach at around nine. My phone beeps indicating a message I check is from Nathan.

Nathan : I'm here. ;-)

I don't reply and quickly taking my bags run out of my room while my family stare at me like I have gone mad.

After saying goodbye and assuring hundreds of times that I'll be fine, I go out of the house where Nathan is leaning against his car, Hands in his pockets looking a duplicate of Ryan. He smiles and hugs me .

"So ready to fuck my brother?" he asks raising his eyebrows teasingly while smirking.

"Shut the fuck up Nathan.." I laugh punching his shoulder lightly.

We finally settle ourselves in his car and we joked a lot in the entire journey to airport. With Nathan silence is never achieved. He was speaking nonstop or joking is a better word.

"So tell me Nathan. Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask once we were in the plane.

"Nope. But i can make one if you're interested?" he asks wiggling his brows.

"You want Ryan to know what you just said?" I ask smirking while his eyes widened maybe in fear.

"You will not do that. " he says trying to look intimidating.

But when you have been intimidated my someone named Mr. Ryan Knights, you get immune by it. His look didn't affect me at all instead it amused me.

After three hours we finally reached in Chicago as a shining black matte Audi r8 was waiting for us. Nathan takes the keys and opens the door for me.

"It's yours?" I ask surprised.

It's not like I haven't seen this car before because I have my own black matte Audi r8 at home but whenever I see this beauty anywhere it never ceases to amaze me. I just love it.

"Yup. My baby." he replies smiling.

We soon get out of the Airport and thankfully there were no paparazzi near by.

When we reach the hotel it's already nine thirty so we quickly check in and i don't know how but Nathan convinced the receptionist and got the keys of the suite where Ryan's staying.

------------------------------------------------------

I entered the suite quietly and looked around but to my utter disappointment there was no sign of Ryan. There were two rooms in his suite and I checked both. I found his clothes in the bigger room so I assumed that he is staying there and I was tired too so I thought of taking a shower.

In the shower numerous thoughts occupied my mind. What would be his reaction once he sees me? Will he get happy or not? He wouldn't get mad at me for coming on his business trip. Right?

When I finished showering, I wrapped a towel around myself and went out into the room. I opened my bag to take out my bra and underwear with black short shorts and tank top when I heard a deep husky voice.

"What a pleasant surprise Ms. Grayson."

___________________________________