Chapter 49

Everything in that hall was destroyed as if there was some kind of war happened. Shattered glasses covered the floor with blood.

I ran towards them with Aiden beside me and saw Josh lying down on the floor screaming while Ryan stood there staring at him bored.

"Ahh... He shot me..oh my god! I'm gonna die now..."

"Josh calm down please. You're not gonna die." I stammered worried and he started panting heavily.

"No...Ryan just do something. We need to get him to the hospital. " I said looking at Ryan who still looks disinterested.

"Why do we need to take him to the hospital?" He asked as cool as Antarctica.

"You see Mayla..your boyfriend wants me to die." Josh cries loudly while Ryan and Aiden too just stand not even trying to look worried.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you assholes?!" I yelled at them which made Ryan's cold gaze turn towards me.

"He is wearing a bullet resistant vest. And that blood is just of some cuts and scratches not the bullet." Ryan States icily looking at Josh.

"Oh come on man, I was having fun." Josh says standing up like nothing happened.

I look at him , my mouth hanging open in shock and anger. I stood up too and punched his stupid face.

"Oww..." He starts rubbing his jaw where I hit him while Ryan and Aiden started laughing.

"Don't ever do that to me again. I was actually worried. Do u even know that?" I said pointing my index finger at him.

"But it was fun." He said chuckling with Aiden and Ryan.

"Stupid men." I mutter under my breath.

"You said something cupcake?" Aiden asks smiling like a retarded fool.

"Don't you dare say anything."

"I saved your life and this is how you repay me?" He said pouting.

Seriously!?

"No. You pushed me off of this damn building. Don't ever forget that." I retorted.

"Hey! That was your boyfriend's idea by the way."

I look at Ryan and he doesn't say anything and just smiles sweetly.

'Is that true?" I asked him moving towards him.

"Um..you see..we didn't have any other options. Saving you was number one priority." He stated.

"Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off of this building." I said standing in front of him holding him by his shirt collar.

"Can I pick?" He asked smirking making me laugh.

"Prick." I mutter pulling him close.

"Your Prick." He whispered back and we both leaned into each other staring.

After a moment of staring our lips met, moving slowly in sync with each other. His hands moved down my back and his fingertips pressed under my top, drawing gentle circles against my bare skin making me break the kiss with a gasp.

"I love you." He whispers staring into my eyes lovingly.

"I love you too." I whisper back holding his face.

I starred and he stared at me with hunger and our lips met again in a fast and passionate kiss. Nobody was ready to let go until there was extreme coughing from behind.

We break the kiss to look at Aiden and josh laughing hysterically.

"What is it?" I hissed annoyed.

" We need to go home now. You can continue your baby making process in your room." he smirks and both of them move out of the hall.