Chapter 10

"Are we there yet?" Noah asked poking  my arm.

"No"

We are on the way to hell. And Noah just can't sit quietly without irritating me.

I tried to make as much excuses as possible so that I don't have to go there but my parents didn't listen to me.

"Psst" the poking again. I'm gonna fucking beat him up.

"What?" I spat.

"Are we there yet?"

"No. Now stop asking or I'll kick your dumb ass."

He actually listened to me this time and sat quietly. I leaned on my seat and closed my eyes until..

"Psst..Now?"

And I ignored him and his stupid questions and slept for the rest of the ride.

"Wake up honey. We are here" mom said and I got out of the car to see a beautiful house in front of us.

I was unable to speak. I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the place that I forgot all my worries.

The house was surrounded by tall beautiful trees and i can also see mountains at a distance. I didn't knew it that his farmhouse was in mountains. I'm a nature loving person and this is so much my type of place.

"So  Princess..you like it I suppose?" Dad asked.

"I love it dad" He chuckles.

"Then let's go inside."

We went inside and the interior of the house was also amazing. A maid came and greeted us.

"Mr. Knights is not here yet. I'll show you your rooms."

And I was relieved. I didn't want to face him just yet.

The maid showed us our room. Mom and dad were on First floor. Noah's room was besides mom and dad's.

"Miss..your room is on second floor. "She smiled and said as she started walking to my room.

As we reached the second floor I realized that there are only two rooms on that floor. She opened my room and it was as great as everything else in This house.

The room was white with white queen sized bed. There was a dressing table at one corner and a big window through which you can see the whole view of the forest and hills.

"Do you need anything Miss?"

"No thanks..but who's gonna stay in the room opposite to mine?" I was so curious as there were only two rooms on this floor.

"That's Mr. Knights room."

"Wha..ok.."she smiled and closed the door"

So now he's gonna sleep in the room opposite to mine?! What the hell! I'm sure this is all his doing. He did this to irritate me.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -    -
I took a shower and curled my hair and did my makeup. I decided to wear an off shoulder black dress which had a slit.

 I decided to wear an off shoulder black dress which had a slit

I looked good in the dress. My curves were visible and I felt beautiful and confident in it. I wore my silver stilettos and took my silver clutch and went down.

There were people everywhere in the house. The party was held in the garden area so I went there and saw mom and dad.

"You look Beautiful Princess"dad said hugging me.

"Yeah..honey you look great" mom said.

"Thank you mom. Dad."

They both stayed with me for a while and then went away to meet other guests.

I on the other hand stood there watching people enjoying.  It seems like I have nothing better to do and I don't like this type of parties that much so I went inside the house to have something to drink.

I haven't seen Ryan since I came here. Isn't he supposed to be here..after all this is his place and party.

I don't want to see him anyway. He's an arrogant asshole.

As I had nothing interesting to do I decided to check out the place. I went into the kitchen which was a little vintage styled but it looked so cool.

As I came out I saw a passage and went there to see three doors. Maybe these are bedrooms?

I opened the first door and it was a small room but looked classy with black furniture.

As I was about to open the second door a voice stopped me.

"Searching for me babygirl?"

I didn't turn. I don't have to..I already know who that voice belongs to. It was like I'm frozen.

I didn't answer him as I sensed him coming near me. Slowly his large hands embraced me from behind. I was unable to move or speak.

His breath was fanning on my neck while my own breathing were coming in pants. He rested his chin on my bare shoulder and spoke..

" I missed you so much babygirl."

Ryan..Leave me"

He suddenly turned me around a little harshly and I was pinned to the wall.

" I have said this before too that I'll never leave you. You're mine to cherish. "

His  face slowly came near me which tensed me even more. He isn't going to kiss me. Is he?

No.

Now his whole lower body was pressed against mine. His face came near my ear and he whispered slowly.

" I'm addicted to you Mayla."

______________________________________