Chapter 37

When I finished showering, I wrapped a towel around myself and went out into the room. I opened my bag to take out my bra and underwear with black short shorts and tank top when I heard a deep husky voice.  

"What a pleasant surprise Ms. Grayson."   

I turned around and just stare at the man in front of me. He is leaning against the door frame, hands in his pocket and smirking at me.

"Ryannn.." I squealed  running in just my towel and jumped on him. He chuckled and hugged me tightly and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you so much babygirl." he whispered kissing my neck.

"I missed you too Ryan. So much." I whispered back, still pressing my face against his chest.

He pinned me to the wall and pressed his lips to mine. His lips were so soft and hard as always and I loved it. He pulled away and started kissing and biting my neck. And that's when he realized and I too that I was still in just a towel which hang dangerously low almost exposing my breasts.

He stared down at me for a moment and gulped loud enough so that I could hear. After what felt like ages but only a few seconds he looked into my eyes. His steel grey eyes held so much desire in them which I'm sure matches with my eyes right now.

I want him so badly now.

He lifted me up bridal style and laid me down on the bed. He came close and started trailing kisses along my neck and stopped just above my breasts and looked up at me.

"How did you come here?" he asks in a low and deep voice.

"Nathan." I replied and pulled him towards me and kissed him.

These kisses are not enough. I want more.

"I want you Mayla." He whispered nibbling my earlobe.

I don't know how but that sent shivers down my spine. I feel so aroused and I so want him now.

"I want you too Ryan" I moaned as he sucked on the spot where he bit me.

He stopped immediately as I said that and cupped my face.

"Are you sure babygirl? Because I wouldn't be able to control myself any longer if you don't stop me now." he warned stroking my hair.

"I want you Ryan and I'm more than sure. I  don't want you to stop." I said looking directly into his steel eyes.

His mouth came down to meet mine in a fierce kiss. A kiss which promised and showed what was about to come. It showed the hunger we have for each other and nothing could stop it now. 

I want him and he wants me. Nothing else matters anymore.

"I wanna confess something before we do anything babygirl." He says breathing heavily from the kiss and I nod so that he can go on.

"I have wanted to tell you this from the day I told you about my sister. I was afraid that you might not like it if I tell you and i never planned on telling you in this way but i think you should know that i want to make love to you and not just sex. This is not just attraction but something stronger then that. " he blurts in one go and then cups my face.

"I Love you Mayla. I'm in love with you and i never believed in forever before you came to my life but now i do. And if there is something like forever then i want it to be with you. I love you baby. So much." he completes with a kiss on my forehead.

I just stare at him without saying anything. I never thought he was capable of saying things like this. He was always so cold and demanding. I never thought he has this soft side too. He loves me!

Ryan knights Loves me !

"Why are you crying baby? I'm sorry for saying that but it's true." He speaks slowly wiping my cheeks and continues, " I thought you should kn..."

"I love you." I cut him off by this which made him still.

"Yo..you..lo.." who would have thought that someone as hard as Ryan could stutter.

"Yes I love you Ryan. But i just don't wanna make love to you." i said which made him raise his brows.

"I wanna fuck you. Hard." I completed smirking.

"Don't you think that i should be the one saying it?" he asked with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Maybe. But you didn't say it and I always wanted to try it so I did."I said giggling.

"Say it again." he says hovering over me.

"I wanna fu..." he cut me off before I could complete.

"Not that. I wanna hear you say that you love me too." 

"Ohh." I said, my mouth making an O shape.

"Say it." he demanded.

So the old Ryan is finally back.

"What?" I  said smirking.

"Don't tease me Mayla." he warns.

"Jeez. No need to threaten me. I love you." I said and his lips captured mine in a hard promising kiss.

And I knew that the night is gonna be beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------