Chapter 24

Happy Valentines Day in advance.

This chapter is dedicated to all the people who vote and comment...especially the
'UPDATE SOON' ones..😂💖💖

RYAN'S POV

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. As soon as we entered the club my asshole of best friend left me alone to fuck some whore. Yes!!

That is Josh Anderson.

I'm sitting here since last one hour doing nothing . I am not even in the mood to get drunk. Some women tried to come and please  me but after my lack of interest they too went away.

But all of this is not because I'm sad or feeling low. Yes!! But I'm mad and I can't help it. I'm calm right now but this is calm before the storm.

I was staring blankly in the distance when I saw her.

My blood boiled after taking her position with that asshole. She was fucking dancing with him with so much happiness.

Then that thing said something to her to which she fucking smiled and looked away.

How dare he flirt with my girlfriend?!! I'm so gonna kill him. And at that point my girl realised my presence and looked straight at me.

Her eyebrows rose and her eyes went wide. She stilled as she saw me.

Good!! She knows I'm mad and his bloody so called friend is gonna die.

I took long strides and stood in front of them. I didn't say anything but my eyes saw red when that piece of shit tightened his hold on her instead of releasing her.

Before I knew it my fist kissed his face. I felt good as blood oozed out from his busted lip.

"What did I tell you that day?! Stay away from my girl! What part of that don't you understand?" I literally yelled at him and started punching him.

Now he was up too and he too punched me. Now it was a complete fight. I wanted to kill him then and there but my girl just doesn't understand.

I was about to punch him when she came in between and I stopped realizing. I glared at her  already scared form. She squirmed as I towered over her.

"Get the hell out of my face Mayla." I pushed her away.

But she immediately grabbed my arm stopping me and I saw that she was about to cry.

"Please don't do this Ryan. Let me explain?! Please." She begged me, her eyes filled with tears.

Fuck!

I can't see her cry. She is my girl and I can't let her cry.

Shit!! I need to stop. Now.

"Don't beg in front of him cupcake. He is an asshole and he doesn't deserve you." That fucker wanna die. I'm sure.

"What the fuck did you just said? I'm gonna kill you, you bloody loser." I hissed as I stepped away from her to punch him again.

But I went rigid when she hugged me. At that point of time I couldn't think straight. What is she doing to me?

"Ryan please don't do this. I know you're hurt but at least give me a chance to explain. Please? Let's get out of here?" She whispered while her tears fell freely now.

I grabbed her waist and warned him, " Next time you will be dead."

I dragged her out of the club. Yeah I don't want her to cry but I am mad at her.