Chapter 44

You know sometimes you meet a person and you just click.

You're comfortable with them, like you have known them your whole life and you don't have to pretend to be anything or anyone.

Thats how I'm feeling right now, with Logan.

We have been in the car since last half an hour and we are talking and laughing since then. Like long lost friends.

And what's surprising is, I am actually happy to talk not just for the sake of it.

"Why are you still not taking over the business? I mean you're twenty seven and most of them take over just as they graduate." I asked him.

"I'm traveling since I graduated." He replied smiling but looking ahead.

"You're traveling since last five to six years? So you don't want the business?" I asked surprised.

"Naah. I would love to take over but I just wanted to travel before taking any responsibility. I love to explore new places. Dad supported me and still does but I think he needs to retire now and just enjoy so I came back." He answered.

"Wow. That's great Logan. So what do you think about the hotel we are working on currently?"

"Its classy. Dad owns a chain of restaurants and hotels so I know that this one is different with a little rusty look.Which restaurant is your favorite in the city?" He says glancing sideways.

"Why? You'll take me there?" I asked smiling.

"Nope. We're going to my favorite this time but seriously, which one?" He asks looking at me.

"I love Lolo's. Their food is amazing. Have you been there?" I asked looking at him.

He looks at me and then gives me a smile and stops the car.

"We're here and I own Lolo's.You are free to come anytime you like." He winks and gets out to open my door.

We enter together while the waitress guides us to a rooftop table booked by Logan and its wonderful. The view is just so beautiful at this time.

 The view is just so beautiful at this time

"Wow Logan. This is going to be another favorite restaurant of mine. Do you own this too?" I asked giggling and taking a sip of wine.

"No. He doesn't own this place but I do." A new yet a very familiar voice said from behind me.

You have got to be fucking kidding me?!

I choke on my drink and turn around to look at him.

"Hey Ryan. After a long time, huh?" Logan said and stood up to hug Ryan.

After their bro hug, Logan turn towards me and came to my side.

"She is..." He starts introducing me when Ryan speaks.