Chapter 11

"I'm addicted to you Mayla"

He said his mouth dangerously close to my ear which made my heart beat ten times faster.

His close proximity was making me more nervous than I already was.

"Ryan.."

My vocal cords weren't helping either as my voice became almost a whisper but he was so close that I knew he heard me.

"Hmm..?" He just hummed and started kissing my neckline.

"Ryan..st..stop.." I managed to say that when his mouth was very close to my cleavage.

He stopped and looked into my eyes. His gray eyes staring into my brown ones very intensely. I was scared but I didn't show him.

"Why?" He asked as if kissing my neckline in the middle of a party was the most common thing in the world.

"Because this is a party and we need to attend people out?"

I didn't know how but it came as a question. Ugh. Its all because of the Satan.

"I don't care" he said now kissing my jawline.

What the hell ?

Is he freaking obsessed with my neckline and jawline?

That's not the main problem Mayla. You need to get out of here instead you are thinking about his kisses?

No I'm not. But..

Shut up and try to get out of here. Idiot.

Sometimes my mind is just too much to handle. Why am I even thinking about it?

"Ryan just stop it. I don't want this"

Wow! Good.

I tried hard to push him away from me but my luck is not that good I guess because he didn't even budge.
Instead he gripped my waist so tightly that it hurt.

"You really love to make me mad. Don't you?" He said with gritted teeth as his grip was like a dead lock now.

"Please let me go Ryan. It hurts." I said instead of answering his question.

"Oh yeah? I know how it hurts babygirl." He said staring straight into my eyes.

I didn't say anything because my voice was like buried deep inside me. I was unable to find my voice.

Because I saw the broken man I saw at the cemetery. The man who claimed me to be his.

His hold loosened on me just so  that it doesn't hurt but I still couldn't get away.

"Why? What happened now? No smart ass replies?" He asked.

He let out a humorless chuckle as I didn't answer his question. His eyes showing emotions I couldn't figure out.

We were having a staring down contest when Someone cleared their throat from behind him. I couldn't see the person.

Ryan turned around still holding me with him and as I saw the person my body went completely still.

Standing in front of us was none other then Mr. Aaron knights, the Satan's dad.

I haven't met him yet and I never thought that our first meeting would be like this. I have seen him in magazine and news so I know who he is for sure.

Ugh. Why only me God?

What have I done to get this?

"What's happening here Ryan?"

"Nothing. I'm just having an important talk with Ms. Grayson." Ryan said acting normal.

Haha. You idiot.

You think your dad will believe your lie?

He just saw the way you were holding me and who the hell talks like that ?!

Asshole.

I was looking at him as if he had grown two horns on his head. He was so stupid if he thought anybody will believe that.

But what happened next was not what I expected in my entire life. Well whatever life I had lived.

"You're really my son" his dad said with a smirk which matched Ryan's stupid smirk.

"I'll see you both outside when your talking is over" he said.

"Yes dad. We were just coming" Ryan said as his dad nodded and went away.

"Let's go and finish this and we will continue this tonight."

I immediately looked towards him. Is he freaking kidding me? Is this not enough? Jerk.

"What? But why? I love to sleep and I'm not gonna talk with you because I can't sacrifice my beauty sleep for a jerk like you." I said all in one breath.

And what he did? He fucking laughed at me. Though his laugh was actually nice..

"Stop laughing" I hissed.

"You really think that after the little stunt you pulled at the cemetery I'll let you go that easily princess?" He said now all seriously though I heard a little mischief in his tone.

"What do you mean?"

As I asked him he brushed his hand on my cheeks as my face got red and his smirk grew wider.

"You deserve a good punishment for that. Don't you babygirl?" He asked.

"Ryan.." I looked into his eyes horrified and scared.

I have read enough books and seen enough movies so I know what happens next. The man hurts the girl by either spanking or maybe rape?

Oh God! Is he gonna rape me?

Please don't let it happen. I don't want to..

As he saw my expressions his eyes softened and he captured my face in his large yet soft hands.

"Hey babygirl. Don't worry..I was just teasing you. I'm not gonna hurt you. You are just over thinking." he said trying to reassure me.

I relaxed a little but I was still unable to move. He saw that and said again.

"Babygirl..you know you are the first person after my mom who has slapped me. Nobody dared to do that and I'm not angry at you so I'm not gonna hurt you. " he said and gently kissed my forehead.

Okay..now who is he?

I'm sure he's not the Ryan I know.

He is not gentle or caring or forgiving.

He is not even mad that I slapped him?!

Wow!!

"But remember babygirl..You are mine and only mine. All rights reserved"

-----------------------------------------------------------