Chapter 33

We enter Ryan's apartment and I'm instantly attacked by his lips not that I'm complaining. I love his kisses and I need them right now.

We kiss more roughly and desperately like we are starving. I break the kiss feeling the need to breath. He doesn't stop though, he starts sucking and biting my neck while I grab his hair and pull lightly earning a loud moan from him.

We finally break apart and stared at each other quietly for awhile and then he scooped me up in his arms carrying me bridal style to his room.

"You should take a shower. It will relax you." he whispers grazing his teeth on my neck.

"I don't have clothes" I tell him to which he raises an eyebrow looking sexy as hell.

"But I do." he says as if that's an explanation.

I look at him as if he is talking in Chinese. He chuckles lightly taking my expressions.

"Ohh...so you want me to wear your clothes."

"Exactly." he goes out of room laughing.

I step into the shower and as the warm water flows on my body I feel myself relaxing.

My memories with Josh from all those years of us being together comes flooding back to me. We were really happy and content.

Now that he's back I don't know what I'm actually feeling.

I may forgive Josh after I hear him out because after all he's my first love though whatever Ryan makes me feel is something I have never felt with Josh.

But whatever it is I very well know that I would have to choose.

Between Ryan and Josh.

------------------------------------------------------

I step out of the shower and move to Ryan's walkin closet. I put on a black t-shirt which comes till my mid thigh and his grey sweatpants.

It feels so comfortable and smells like Ryan obviously.  I'm sure I'll take some of his t-shirts with me back to sleep in.

When I go out, I notice he has already showered and is just in his boxers. And he looks so tasty. I feel myself getting hot down there.

"You look so fucking sexy in my clothes." he comments biting his lip making me more wet than I already am.

He hasn't even touched you and you're wet!?

I sit on the bed cross leged across from him. And obviously he didn't like the space so he places me on his lap.

I rest my head on his chest as my hands encircle around his neck. That position is so intimate and just perfect.

"Thank you for coming to pick me up." I mumble against his chest.

"Anything for you Babygirl." he says and kisses my forehead.

I smile at him and kiss him softly which turns out into a hot and  passionate one.

He pulls away and stares at me and whispers against my ear making me shiver.

"Who was he?"

I go numb. His one simple question makes me go still. What do I tell him?

That my ex is not dead anymore!? and that  my Ex wants me back!?

"Babygirl? Are you alright?"he shakes me bringing me out of my thoughts. I nod a little and look at him.

"Josh" I whisper as fresh tears start to form.

I feel Ryan's body go rigid underneath me and his jaw clenched. I use my free hand to stroke his silky hair.

"Josh as in your..." he stops midway so I complete it.

"My ex. Yes."

His hold on me tightens even more.

"But wasn't he dead?" he asks calmly.

"Yes."

And then I tell him the whole story. I mean whatever happened after I called Aiden.

He doesn't say anything making me worry about what he is thinking so I just lay my head on his chest.

After a while he moves me so that he can look into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asks concern in his eyes.

"I don't know what to feel Ryan." I mumble.

"He didn't touch you. Did he?" he asks holding me tightly.

And my possessive boyfriend is back!!

"No. Just a hug." I reply honestly.

He doesn't take it well though. He smashes his lips on mine and kisses me possessively and showing me how he feels.

"Only Mine" he mutters in between and I shake my head in disbelief.

"What!?" he asks me.

"In everything I told you...this is the only reply you have!? Only mine!" I mimic the last part like him.

"Okay. That's not how I sound at all and it doesn't matter to me if he is back. You're mine." he says authoritatively.

"Ugh! You are so infuriating." I say annoyed banging my fists on his chest lightly and he chuckles.

Asshole.

"Alright. I'm sorry. What do you want?" he asks now being serious.

"Should I hear him out?" I mutter.

"Well...I don't want you to go near him but you do deserve an explanation as to why that asshole did what he did." he speaks not looking at me.

"Will you come with me?" I ask him slowly holding his face to look into his eyes.

"You want me to?" he questions a little surprised.

"I would love it if you'll be with me. I whisper and he smiles.

"But if he tries to touch you then he will not be going home unharmed." he says more to himself.

___________________________________