Chapter 17

RYAN'S POV

I woke up a little early in the morning out of habit to see my beautiful princess still sleeping in my arms.

She was hesitant last night when I asked her to sleep with me but after a little convincing she agreed.

I caressed her cheeks lightly and  she opened her eyes slowly. She stretched a little while yawning.

Fuck!

She looks so fucking sexy with her  messy hair.

"Good morning babygirl" I smiled at her.

"Morning" she replied.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked her pulling back to me when she tried to get out of bed.

"For a shower. Obviously" she stated.

"You're not going"

"And why not?" She asked getting slight angry.

Because I love to irritate you babe.

"You haven't given me my morning kiss yet" I said making her cheeks red.

"You're not getting one" she answered.

"And why not?" I copied her line.

She  tilted her head and pressed her lips together and said,

"Because I don't want to" she pretended to smile  innocently at me.

"Are you sure babe?" I asked slowly getting close to her and she knew it as she backed off a little.

" um..yeah ?"

I know very well that she is nervous now. But still she is trying to act as if she is not at all nervous.

"We'll see"I mumbled and kissed her.

She was still at first but responded soon. I knew it that she would kiss me back.  I turned her over so that I was hovering over her on the bed without breaking our kiss.

My little tiger was kissing me with equal pace and I felt satisfied. I had to pull away as we both were out of breath.

I leaned my forehead against her while still she was panting with her eyes closed.

"So you didn't want to kiss me as far as I remember?" I asked her smirking.

"Um..no..I mean yeah..uhh"

Her face was red from blushing. I couldn't hold it anymore and laughed making her blush even more.

"Stop laughing you jerk head" she fumed as she got out of bed.

"You're look so cute when you're angry"

"Oh wait because I'm gonna look gorgeous if you don't shut your mouth" she hissed at me.

"I know I should be sorry but I'm not" I said laughing while she marched out of the room angrily.

                 -----------------------------
MAYLA'S POV

I was sitting in the dinning room for breakfast. No one was here yet except the maids and cook.

Noah and Nathan came after some time and sat across from me and without saying a word just stared at me.

Me being me too didn't utter a single word and just sat there. Ryan came after a while and the maids served breakfast.

"So are you guys gonna tell us whats up ?"

"What do you mean ?" Ryan asked looking confused.

"You two went out for camping last night and didn't even bother to ask us?" Noah said looking hurt.

"Drama queen" I muttered.

"I heard it"

"If it makes you feel better then we all can go out today." Ryan said.

They both agreed immediately and I tuned out there conversation. It was stupid anyway. They are so much like a little kids. I'm not saying its a bad thing, its just that I'm irritated.

I finished my breakfast and stood up and sat on the sofa in the living room ignoring everyone. I pretended to look into my phone but I noticed Ryan coming and sitting beside me.

"You're still mad at me?"He murmured.

"Yes" I replied not looking at him.

"I don't think you should be mad at me" he said.

What the actual hell? I know I'm pretending to be mad but still he should be a little nice.

"Why?"

"Coz I wouldn't be  able to protect you" he whispered.

"From whom?"I asked raising my eyebrows a little.

"From the tickle monster" he shouted and jumped on me.

What?

He started tickling me to death. I wasn't even able to react from it.

"Ahh..RYA..n..please..ahhhhh....st..op"I managed to say that in between my laughs.

"So you're mad at me?" He asked laughing.

"No. I'm not. Please stop" I begged.

And he stopped after that.

---------------------------------------------------------