Chapter 26

EARLY UPDATE!!

I hope you like it.💖💖💖

I'm so fucking happy right now. Everyone is staring at us as if we are aliens.

Ryan was actually quite happy after I said that and here we are. He agreed to just wear his boxers while I'm only wearing his shirt without pants.

He is trying so hard not to freak out and I understand. I mean who comes for breakfast in just what we are wearing.

He has glued me to his side as we walk in the restaurant to keep my shirt in place.

That's actually funny because for the first time he looks embarrassed. Am I a bad girlfriend to get happy? I don't think so.

A waitress approaches us and stares at Ryan or I should say his body which makes me wanna punch her caked up face.

And why does that happen every damn time?!He didn't notice it because he is too busy watching out my clothes.

Well because I'm not wearing any pants.

It's not his fault but I'm enjoying.

We get seated while she is still ogling.

Why are you getting possessive when you yourself don't like it when he gets possessive?

Alright. Stop this. Don't think much.

" What would you like to have ?" she asks in a stupid voice which women use to seduce men.

Your bloody ass out of my face bitch!!

She isn't even asking me. She is only talking to him.

Slut!! He is my boyfriend for God sake!!

"I would.." Ryan starts eying the menu when I speak.

"He would like to have your slutty self out of his face. "

She stood there numb and then finally when she gets what I said she dares to glare at me.

Seriously? She is asking for trouble.

OMG! This isn't me. Is it?

"You bitch..." She starts but Ryan stops her.

"Don't you dare say anything further than this. You heard what my girlfriend said. Send someone else. Now." He said in a cold voice.

She looked scared after what he said and ran away and sent someone else. A more decent one.

We ordered our food and I looked out of the window completely aware that he is staring again.

I glanced at him to see that he is smiling widely and is totally amused.

"What?"

"You were jealous." He states smirking.

"And?"

"Nothing. I just felt really good. This is the first time when you're getting jealous and possessive not me." He says grinning.

"Fine. Jerk." I said irritated.

"You said that to me?" he asks pointing towards himself.

"Do you find someone else sitting here?"

"Nope."

"Then obviously I said that to you."

"Mean." He mutters as our food arrives.

I quickly dig in without caring if anyone will watch me. I can't act what I'm not. He is still staring.

"Why are you staring?" Now I'm annoyed.

"I like it that you don't try to please me like others and just be yourself without caring about what I would think." He says smiling genuinely.

"Shouldn't you be sad about it? I mean I am your girlfriend and I don't even care about..."

"No. I'm actually happy that you are yourself. I like it the way you are. My Feisty tiger." He says proudly which makes me blush.

"Thanks."I mutter still red.

---------------------------------------------------------

"No"

"Come on babe"

"No"

"But why?"

"Because I don't want to shop my undergarments with you."

After we had our breakfast we decided to go for shopping. Its His idea not mine. He is now more comfortable than before.

We are shopping since last three hours and right now we are standing in front of Victoria's secret. He wants me to buy some and we are arguing about it.

"Come on princess.. Someday I am going to see you na.." He didn't complete his line after taking in my expressions.

Good that he stopped or I would have beat the crap out of him.

"Fine let's go but I'm not going to show you when I try." I said bossily having no place for arguments.

"Not even one?" He said pouting. He looked so cute.

"Not even one." I confirmed.

We took one hour in that shop where Ryan chose for me and I tried though I didn't show him.

Finally after we were tired we decided to go home.

"Ryan?"

"Hmm?"

"Just drop me at my home."

"Why baby?"

"Its afternoon Ryan. I need to go home. My family must be worried. I even forgot to charge my phone so I haven't texted them." I explained.

"Alright."

The rest of the ride was silent. A comfortable silence. I must say that I really enjoyed shopping with him.

Not once did he get mad today and was being really nice. We joked a lot and had fun.

"Thanks Ryan. I really enjoyed today." I thanked him smiling.

He squeezed my thigh in response and said,

"I enjoyed too princess. We will soon go out again."

"Yeah."

As we reached my place we kissed and I got out of his car when he called me.

"Miss me." He said smirking.

"I will" I said joking though I know its partial truth.

______________________________________