Chapter 42

"What a pleasant surprise Mr. Knights."

He didn't reply instead just stared at me and I did the same. I just couldn't believe that this is really happening.

I still can't digest the fact that we have never seen each other in these five years but I still love him. Only him.

"Tears don't suit you, baby girl." He said and I noticed that I indeed am crying.

I haven't seen him for five years so I'm emotional.

Nothing else.

I looked up to see him very close to me and its like my body is possessed. I stood up and jumped in his arms.

Fuck!

Only I know how much I missed this.

And missed him.

He lifted me up and sat on the sofa while placing me on his lap still hugging.

"I missed you so much princess." He mumbles with his face in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too Ryan." I whispered back.

I pull away to look into his eyes which held love and adoration in them. Slowly we both leaned forward involuntarily and our lips met.

I finally felt at home with his lips moving against mine in a perfect sync. It was such a passionate kiss showing how much we missed each other and how much we love each other.

I just felt content at that point of time and I really wish that I could stop time.

We both broke the kiss out of breath and he rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you Ryan." I whispered staring at him.

"I love you more baby." He said caressing my cheeks lovingly.

I don't know for how much time we just sat there in each others arms without saying anything but then then I finally came back to reality.

"Ryan, you shouldn't have come here." I said.

"I had to come because of you." He replied a little icily and stood up to stand in front of the big window.

"You could have asked Nathan or something but this is dangerous even though I loved it that you came." I explained standing beside him.

"Ohh really? And going on a date with a man you met at the club is not dangerous?" he replied glaring.

Ohh so its about Logan.

Nathan is so going to get kicked when I meet him.

"Ohh..so you are just jealous, I see." I said grinning a little which vanished instantly looking into his eyes.

"Logan is Mr. Woodel's son Ryan. He isnt dangerous and it's not a date just dinner so stop overreacting like Nathan." I stated.

"I'm not fucking overreacting. How do you know he is not dangerous? Have you met him before? How much do you know him? " he asked.

"No. I don't know him much but I just know he's not a bad guy, Ryan. I know." I answered.

"I don't care if he is good or bad because you're not going anywhere." He said nonchalantly.

"Who the hell said I'm not going? I already said yes and I will go." I snapped at him angrily.

"We have met after five years Mayla. I don't want to be hard on you so stop it right now." He said trying to control his anger.

"But you're being hard on me Ryan. Its my decision not yours or anybody else's." I reasoned.

"You belong to me Mayla. I think you have forgotten that." He said pinning me to the glass window.