Chapter 29

He threw me on his bed and just stood there staring at me. What the hell is he thinking?

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked gulping.

"I'm thinking the same." He replied stroking his chin.

"Let's just forget about it and watch a movie?" I asked smiling innocently.

He was about to say something when his phone went off.

"I'll be back in five minutes." He said and hurried out of the room.

I need to do something.

Think Mayla.

I got off the bed and out of the room where I saw Ryan still talking with his back towards me.

I slowly made my way towards the door and glanced at him once. He was too busy talking that he didn't notice me so I hurried out.

He is gonna be so mad now.

But I'm having fun.

Taking a cab again I reached home to be greeted with a shouting brother.

"Are you fucking crazy ? You should have at least informed any one of us about your whereabouts. I was so fucking worried." He was scolding me as if I was a kid.

"I'm not a kid Noah." I stated.

"Honey. You know you're wrong here. You never go out like this. Obviously it will worry all of us. You know we have never restricted you from going anywhere anytime but you should have been more responsible." This was from mom.

Dad is just staring without speaking anything.

"I'm sorry Mom"

"Where were you?" Dad spoke finally.

"I..uh.."

"At her boyfriend's place." Noah answered.

Okay...

How did he know?

And if he knew it already then why did he overreacted?!

"I talked with him a minute before you entered."

"Mayla? What's going on? And who is your boyfriend?' Dad demanded.

This is not good.

"Um..Dad..i.."I stuttered unable to answer.

How can I tell him that I'm dating his partner? His fucking business partner? But what's wrong in that? Anybody can date anybody. Isn't it?

"Ryan is my boyfriend." I muttered looking down.

"Oh Honey!! I'm so happy for you. Finally!"Mom squealed and hugged me.

"Wait. Are you talking about Mr. Ryan knights?" Dad asked.

"No dear. How could you even think that? He is twenty three and our daughter is just nineteen. Why would she date him?" Mom said.

"Mom..he is just four years older than me."I spoke almost instantly.

"So that means you are actually dating Mr. Knights?" Dad asked while mom stood there shocked.

What is there to be so shocked about?

"Yes."

"But he is four years older than you."

"Seriously mom?! Dad is seven years older than you." I stated.

"But.."

"Enough." Dad stopped mom and continued," Its your life May. Just don't make a decision which you will regret later. "