Chapter 40

Hello everyone!

I wasn't going to update till next week but couldn't do that to you all after all the comments. I love you all So much so this is for all of you. <3

And I did enjoy everyone's confusion a little. ;-) TheSweetKarma

I changed into a white blouse and black pencil skirt after showering and completed my outfit with black heels.

I don't remember anything from last night and I don't even care. It's a miracle that I don't have a hangover.

"Ms. Grayson, you have a meeting with Mr. Woodel and Mr. Knights at eleven." Patsy, my PA informs me when I settle in my cabin to which I nod.

Mr. Woodel is a very old partner of dad's and close to him. He is fun to work with with his jokes like my dad but is actually strict when it comes to work.

Mr. Woodel is not the only one but Ryan is too a partner but after how things happened between us, he always sends Nathan when there is a meeting. He never comes.

I haven't talked or seen him in person since last five years but I know everything that happens in his life. I have to know.

Nathan is very close to me now with all the meetings we had but just in a friendly way otherwise Ryan would kill us both.

Now when I think about us being not together anymore, I feel like laughing. Surely we haven't talked and met but we are still loyal to each other and I still love him.

Patsy comes again to tell me that everything's ready in the conference room so I make my way there.

As I enter, I see a male figure sitting on the chair but he is not Mr. Woodel though he looks familiar.

He stands as I move towards him and smirks looking at me.

"We meet again princess Mayla." he said while I look at him with narrowerd eyes.

Have I met him before? Even if I had, what is he doing here in this meeting? He is not a partner.

He laughs lightly and shakes his head.

"You don't remember me. You really wound me Princess." he says again smirking and I smile a little not knowing what else to do.

"Logan Woodel." he says extending his hand forward.

Logan? He has blue eyes and  I do remember about last night now. He is that guy.

"The same guy you met last night." he says again holding my hand.

"Ohh. So you are Mr. Woodel's son." I stated letting go of his hand and he nodded still smirking.

"You don't look very happy about it." He grins.