Chapter 50

Last Chapter... Enjoy!❤

Do any of you know how to make a trailer for books? Can you make one for this book?❤ (adding this after one year of completing this book😂)

(Read it in a slow pace. Jus saying.😌)

It has been the best month of my life. I feel so content after such a long time. Finally everything is peaceful and perfect. Everyone is happy for us.

Ryan and I decided that we both need a break just for us both and we are out on a vacation since last fifteen days on a private island ofcourse owned by him.

Anyway its so freaking beautiful out here. We are staying in a cottage which is more like a big house actually. The beach is also close so thats good for me because I'm lazy as hell and I don't have to walk much though we go for an evening walk everyday since we came here.

"You're smiling." Ryan whispers in my ear holding me closely.

"I'm happy." I said looking into his eyes which are filled with love and adoration.

"Me too baby." He replied kissing my forehead.

I don't know why but I just wanted to pause the moment and just be with him there forever looking into his eyes.

"So...wanna go for another round?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows smirking.

"Gosh! What are you? A sex machine?" I laugh at him while he pouts.

And he is not good at pouting. Not at all.

"Its not my fault you're so sexy." He retorts.

"Actually I'm hungry." I said.

"I know how hungry you're for me." He smirks starting to kiss my jaw.

"Jeez..I meant real food asshole." I shake my head  amused.

"So you're saying that I'm not eatable? Did you forgot yesterday when you were almost going to get down on your knees to beg me because you wanted me to make  love to you?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"No. That never happened." I denied looking anywhere but him.

So you were not wet as hell?

He doesn't need to know that!

Well considering he was the one who made love to you and he was the one you begged to so ofcourse he would know.

I didn't beg! Its not my fault anyway. What am I supposed to do? He was just in a towel with wet hair and drops of water still on his skin. Ofcousre I would get wet then.

Whatever.

Yeah, whatever!

"Are you here baby girl?" Ryan asks bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah. And you are not bringing that up again." I hissed looking into his amused eyes.

"Sure." He says not meaning it even one percent though.

Jerk.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Its so beautiful. Isn't it?" I said looking around.

The view was so breathtaking with the sounds of waves crashing and the starry sky looked striking.