Chapter 45( COPY )

I was informed that CHAPTER 45 was not visible to every reader so this is for them.

This is the same CHAPTER 45 so those who have already read it should ignore this chapter.

AND CHAPTER 45 DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SEXUAL CONTENT. IT ENDS WITH "FUCK ME ALREADY" AND THATS IT.

Love ya😍.

You know the mixed feelings you get sometimes of fear and excitement both? That's how I'm feeling right now with Ryan, alone.

I look around his place and noticed that almost everything is just as it was. We are sitting on opposite couch.

I can't understand if Ryan is staring at me or glaring at me since last five minutes. He hasn't spoken a word since we got inside.

Well looks like he doesn't have anything to say.

"This is not working Ryan." I said making him raise an eyebrow.

I stood up and walked to him and held my hand out for him.

"Get up." He looks confused but still takes my hand as I walk out into the balcony with him.

His balcony has a great view but not better than mine.

I stand there looking ahead while he sat on the chair.

"Now tell me." I asked him facing him now.

"What?" He replied coldly.

"Why are you mad Ryan?" I asked.

"Do you really need to ask me that?" He looks at me in disbelief.

"Yes. I do need to ask you that because what you did today was stupid."I snapped angrily.

"No. It wasnt stupid but you accepting to go out with him was definitely stupid." He snapped back.

" How is accepting to have dinner with a partner and friend stupid?!" I exclaimed loudly in disbelief.

"It was not just a dinner. It was a fucking romantic date from him." He fumed now standing right in front of me.

"It was not a Romantic date." I yelled at him mad.

"Oh really? Well then explain to me why were you two sitting in a private area where only couples go for romantic dates?"He demanded looking really mad.

"Oh yeah? It was not written on the table that only couples are allowed and only for romantic dates. No friends should come just for dinner. It was just a fucking dinner. Get that in your thick head." I gritted my teeth in annoyance and anger.

"Dont you dare fucking give me that bullshit right now.I own that restaurant so I know that it is for dates."He yelled grabbing my hips tightly.

"Why don't you just trust me?" I asked pushing him away but his grip didn't lose on me.

"You are talking about trust right now? That asshole said that you didn't even tell him anything about us. Don't 'friends' tell each other that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" He let out a humorless chuckle.

I didn't answer because I don't know the answer to that. That topic never came in the conversation with logan so I didn't tell him and its not like Ryan and I are official. Nobody knows that we are together except Nathan and Josh. Not even my friends know that we were faking it.

"I want an answer, god dammit!" He yelled making me flinch.

This is a different Ryan.

"Th...that topic never...came." I stuttered not looking into his eyes in fear.