Chapter 48

Only two or three more chapters left of this book now. I don't know if I should be happy that it will be over or sad that this will be over.😌😔

Anyway Enjoy.❤

"So why am I here with you two pathetic kidnappers?" I asked yawning.

I know I shouldn't do this type of things but I can't help it. They are just so stupid and annoying.

"Listen bitch I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll kill you." He warns me pointing his gun at me.

And he is doing that since last fifteen minutes. He is stupid, I'm telling you.

"You keep pointing that gun at me and blabbering on about how much you wanting to kill me. I'm beginning to doubt your commitment..." I said smirking.

"Stop it Mayla." Aiden said looking worried.

"What are you doing to get by kidnapping me ? I ask Mr. Stupid Parker.

"Satisfaction and revenge. You came into our life. My son was in love with you. He didn't want to leave you because he loved you. You were not good for my son. I wanted him to be a gang member but with you in the picture that wasn't possible. So I threatened him. And when that accident happened everyone thought I died and Josh came back to you." He said.

"And what did you do? You were already fucking that Ryan. I knew it that you didn't love Josh. So I decided to torture you and that's what I did. You are staying away from your lover since last five years and now I'm bored so I have decided to kill you." He seethed.

"You know you have some mental illness. Right? You are so pathetic. Josh never wanted to be like you and still you threatened him just so he can become a gang member? Which father does that? Do you think you're even capable of calling yourself his father?" I fumed after listening to his stupid speech.

"You bitch..."He hissed and pulled my hair back harshly." I'm going to torture you before killing you."

That's when we hear gunshots from outside. I try to stand up but that asshole had tied me as soon as I sat on that chair.

"What happened?" He asked Aiden.

"I don't know.." Aiden replied and then looked at me.

" I think I should take her back to the room now." He said .

"Yea you're right. Take her  and and tie her up. Do not give her food or water." Mr. Stupid Parker orders Aiden and he nods.

He then unties me and drags me out of the place. As soon as we are out of that room he let's go of my hand and calls someone.

"Yeah, she is with me. He is in the main hall."

What the fuck is going on?!

"There is no way out except the main hall. No. You can come in now. "

"He didn't suspect. There are fifty of them."

What is he talking about?

"Yes, she is safe.Fine. I'll take her to the top. Are you ready?"

Safe with you? No way!

"Okay."

He hands me his phone then and I raise an eyebrow.

"He wants to talk to you." He said.

"Hello?" I said as I took the phone.

"Baby girl. Are you okay?"

Its fucking Ryan!!

"Why are you talking to this betrayer?" I asked as Aiden flinches as if I hurt him.