Chapter 13

I woke up in the morning to find myself stuck between the bed and Ryan. His left leg was over my lower body while his hand was holding me tightly to him.

It felt so perfect but I don't wanna rush things with him. His possessiveness scares me.

I tried to remove his hands gently without waking him up but he woke up slowly opening his eyes. His gray orbs.

"Trying to get away from me babygirl?" He asked in a deep husky voice still holding me.

"I just wanted to have a shower" I said looking in his eyes and then his lips.

Hot!

He narrowed his eyes and then a smirk grew on his handsome face. No ugly face.

"Well then let's go and take a shower" he said removing his hands and moving out of the bed.

What!?

Now he wants to shower together?

No way!

"Well..don't you wanna shower?" He asked again as I was staring at him stupidly.

"Yes but where will you shower?" I asked.

" In the bathroom babygirl" he stated and then continued," In my room."

"Ohh.."

"Why? What did you think babe?" He asked looking at my flushed face.

I knew it already that he knows what I thought as he was fully smirking now. He came near me due to which my back hit the soft bed.

He was hovering over me still smirking. His eyes staring at me with so much adoration.

"I love it when you blush because of me" he whispered in my ear which made me shiver.

He kissed my forehead gently and get off of me and went out of the room after winking at me.

What the hell just happened?

I quickly got out of bed and took a long shower. This feels so strange and surprisingly good. I don't like it when Ryan claims me but still I don't hate him. I just don't understand what's happening with me.

I got out of shower and changed into my outfit.

I went down and found my mother in the dinning area chatting with a lady probably of her age

"Hey Mom.."

"Hi honey."

"Hello Mayla. I don't think we have met yet. I'm Eva knights, Ryan's mother."

"Hello Mrs. Knights. It's a pleasure to meet you" I said and she hugged me.

Soon everyone was present at the table for breakfast. I also met Nathan. He is Ryan's brother and a total opposite of Ryan. He is funny and very entertaining.

"How many days are you kids planning on staying here?" Aaron asked looking at all four of us.

"As long as we want dad" Nathan said .

"When are you leaving dad? Ryan asked.

"We are leaving in about an hour" Aaron said.

"Mom. Dad. Are you guys also leaving?" Noah asked.

"Yes. We're leaving with them." Dad said.

What? Why?

Are they going to leave me alone here?

"But dad...you said that you will stay with us." I said like a kid wanting ice cream.

"Yes May..but there is some problem at office so I need to go. " dad said.

"It's okay honey. Just enjoy yourself here." Mom said smiling as always.

"But.."

"What's the problem anyway? We have one week holidays so we can chill here. It's a nice place anyway." Noah said.

"Fine" I agreed not having another option.

I will chill.

Alone with him.

Maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------