Chapter 8

RYAN

"Am I ever gonna be happy again? "

"Yes babygirl. You'll be happy. "

It came out of my mouth almost instantly.  I didn't wanted to speak and break her moment. I know at times like this you want to be alone but when she asked so sadly that she will be happy or not i just couldn't control myself.

She is mine and I'll always make her happy.  I'll do anything for her.  Only her.

She didn't say anything for a moment and just stared at me.  Her cheeks were covered with tears.

"What are you doing here Ryan? "she asked in a low voice.

I don't want to answer her just now.  I have never shared my past with anybody and I'm still not able to share it.

Before i could say anything I hear a voice I don't want to hear.

"Hey cupcake, I think we should... " he didn't complete as he saw me. " What are you doing here?"

I was angry now that i know she came with him.

"That's none of your business. " I spat.

"Whatever. Cupcake.. If you're done then we should go? "he said moving towards her.

"She isn't going anywhere with you "i said before she could answer him .

"And who the hell are you to say that. It's her decision and she will  go with me. " he said gritting his teeth.

Now i was beyond angry.  How dare he say that she will go with him?!

"I'm her boyfriend and I don't want her near you. "

"Will you both please stop this nonsense.  At least think where you guys are standing right now.  And you're not my boyfriend Ryan.  We talked about it and you agreed to give me time. " she said a little mad.

"I agreed to give you time so that you can get ready to be with me not to go out with bastards.  "

"He is my best friend Ryan.  How could you say that?  We aren't hanging out. "

"And what if we were going out.  That's none of your business..you fuckin loser " that bastard said.

And that did it.  I punched him square in the jaw and he fell on the ground.  My babygirl gasped loudly as she saw the scene.

"Aiden.. Oh my god!!"she tried to go where he fell.

Well.  She tried. But couldn't move as i held her by her arms tightly.

"Ryan.. Please leave me.  He needs me right now. " she pleaded with her beautiful brown eyes.

" You know i don't like it when you show concern for other men.  It will be even worse for him if you don't stop right now. "  I said in a calm voice.

"But he is my friend.. " she was crying now and that hurt me too but I was still mad at her.

"I don't care if he is your friend..if he can't stay away from you then he is asking for trouble." I said grabbing her waist.

"Leave me Ryan" she said looking straight into my eyes with anger.

"No can do babe."I said smirking and tightening my hold on her.

"Leave her you bastard or else you will suffer." the jerk got up from the ground and said.

"If you want to die..you can try anything" I said in a deadly voice.

I knew it that it would scare him away and it did. He backed away a little and stood there thinking.

And in all of this Mayla is trying to get out of my hold which is obviously impossible.

"Leave me Ryan"

And I just stared at her smirking.

"LEAVE. ME. RIGHT. NOW."

She was beyond angry now but I didn't care. I don't want her to go with that bastard and if she will not listen then she is gonna get punished too.

"Leave me Ryan or I'm sure you will regret this later" she said like it would scare me.

My tigress.

"I would like to see it babe"

And then she did something I never expected from her.

She fucking slapped me. HARD.

I don't understand from where she got all the strength to slap me. She was red from all the anger in her which was directed at me.

As I was quite shocked at what she just did she took it as a chance and stormed  out of the cemetery leaving me and the jerk there.

"I knew it that she would never like you. You aren't good for her. So bastard.. Stay away from her." He said that and walked away.

That bastard still had the guts to speak to me like that?! He sure is gonna die now.

You are so gonna get it babe.

Now you have just awakened the beast in me.

You want it in a hard way?

I'll make sure that you'll fucking regret slapping me.

Be ready Ms Grayson.

-----------------------------------------------------------