Chapter 25

"You're not wearing that." Ryan ordered.

"What's the fucking problem in this. It looks so good!!" I argued.

"I can just call my secretary and he will buy some new clothes. You're not getting out of the house in that." He stated pointing at my clothes.

Alright. Let me explain. After that pancakes incident we decided to go out and eat so I wore one of Ryan's black and white checked shirt which looks so sexy and matched it with  my black heels from last night.

When Ryan came back after a shower and saw me he got all possessive again and we are arguing since then.

I don't see what's the point? His shirt is long enough to cover my butt completely. I also wore one of his belt on my waist and it really looks damn hot.

"But it will take time and I always wanted to do this Ryan. Isn't it exciting ? I look like a bad ass right now." I said jumping in front of him like a kid.

"This is what you wanted to do?" He asks disbelief clear on his face.

" Yea!! I wanna look crazy. "

Did I just said that I wanna look crazy?!

In front of my boyfriend of four days!!

Who says that?

I think I have already gone crazy.

"Are you kidding me princess?" He asks now totally amused.

"No. Let's do this together. Just wear your boxers and a T-shirt. It will be so much fun." I beamed shaking him.

What the hell am I doing?

"No princess." He smiles at me.

Really?? Alright then..

"Alright. If you don't wanna do this I know a person who would do anything for me. I'll do this with him." I shrugged and started to take off his belt.

"Wait. What.did.you.just.say?" He asked emphasizing each word.

"You heard me." I said not looking at him.

I was suddenly lifted off of the ground and thrown over his shoulder.

"Ryan.. Put me down. Now."

And I was gifted with a slap on my butt ladies and gentlemen.

"What the hell?"

He threw me on his bed roughly and came hovering over me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled a little so that my head is tilted now.

His lips brushes my ear and he nibbles my earlobe while I'm paralyzed on the spot.

"And that someone happens to be your so called best friend  Aiden. Isn't it?" He hissed and pulled a little hard making me wince.

"Ryan..." I whispered but he stopped me as his lips captured mine in an angry punishing kiss.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I didn't...mean it in that way. I just wanted....I'm sorry. Please.." I said looking into his almost angry eyes.

He  just got off of me without replying and headed outside.

"Ryan please. I'm sorry. please don't Go.." I cried.

Why does he always does that?

He is not the only one hurt.

"Why? Why do you want me to stay?" He said folding his hands.

And then I said something which i never thought I would say. Never. My feminist side will hate me forever for this.

"Because I'm yours. " He stood still...shocked with what I said.

"I don't want anyone else the way I want you."

"Say it again.." He said coming to me.

"I'm yours."

I don't know why but it feels so good to say that. And he kissed me  passionately.

"I want you to say it too." I said breaking the kiss.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I need to hear you say it. I need to know you're mine too."

Where did that came from?

"I have been yours since the second we met babygirl." 

-----------------------------------------------------------