Chapter 19

He fucking threw me.

I was furious as I emerged out of the water. Not even water.

Fucking cold water.

All the three boys were laughing their ass out while I was fuming with anger. The devil himself who tells me that he cares for me is laughing.

Fine. I know that we came here to swim but there is a way for God's sake. I always check the water temperature before getting in to get used to it.

I'm not the person who jumps into the water without thinking about the temperature. No offense to those who do but that's how I am.

I hate cold.

He is still laughing.

Just because I'm silent?

"You're in trouble man" Noah smirked.

"Oh come on..it was just for fun.." Nathan laughed.

"Fun your ass..you assholes" I yelled at them.

And all the laughing stopped.

Haha.

That was good.

"Babygirl.."

"Don't you dare speak a word Mr. Ryan Knights"I threatened him.

It fucking worked as his mouth opened and closed like a fish but he didn't utter a word. Now everyone was looking down without meeting my eyes.

I didn't knew it that it will be this funny.

The Ryan Knights is scared of me right now!!!

I couldn't control anymore so I laughed . Now it was my turn to laugh and there was no stopping me.

His head snapped in my direction as soon as he heard my voice. He frowned and jumped into the water and came to stand in front of me.

" I'm sorry babygirl. I don't know what happened to me that I did that. Please forgive me." He said slightly pouting.

"I don't know. I'm mad right now" I became serious again.

"She is just acting bro" My brother shouted knowing me too well.

"Baby.." Ryan was really worried now so I decided to end my act.

"I'm not mad anymore Ryan...I mean not after I saw your scared face" I giggled.

He pulled me in for a hug as he whispered,

"Don't do that again princess. You scared me"

I hugged him more tightly as an answer. His hands reached to hold my face and he kissed me slowly and passionately. He showed how much he cares for me and that it matters to him how I feel.

----------------------------------------------------------
"Did you enjoy?" Ryan asked as he came to sit on the bed beside me.

"Yes. I loved it" I chimed making him smirk slightly.

"The part where I kissed you or the part where I threw you in the water?" Ryan asked waggling his eyebrows.

"No. The part where you were a scared little puppy" I laughed looking at him.

"I'm giving you a chance to change that sentence" he said narrowing his eyes trying to look intimidating.

"I don't want to change" I smirked.

"You sure about that?" He whispered while his hands slowly made their way to my stomach.

I realized what he was trying to do so I quickly tried to got out of bed but of course he had to catch me.

He caged me in his arms and smirking as usual hovered above me. He started kissing my neck making me moan in pleasure.

"Never try to run away from me babygirl. Understand?" He mumbled against my skin making me shiver.

"Do you understand?" He bite me when I didn't answer him making me moan in pain and pleasure.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good" he said and kissed me.

His lips are so soft.

He nibbled at my lips asking for entrance but I didn't open my mouth just to tease him when he bit on my lip hard making me gasp. He immediately pushed his tongue inside my mouth exploring every part of my mouth.

I soon got out of breath which didn't go unnoticed by him as he pulled away and started sucking and biting my neck.

That sure is gonna leave marks.

"Ryan?" I called him.

"Hmm.." He replied still sucking that spot.

"I'm hungry" I muttered.

He laughed stopping his assault and looked into my eyes. His eyes filled with adoration and amusement.

"Only you princess.." He mumbled chuckling making me blush.

"Come let's feed your tummy."

----------------------------------------------------------