Chapter 5

ONE WEEK LATER

I groaned in annoyance as I heard my alarm ring loudly. I still wanna sleep..why do we have college?!! I hate to wake up early in the morning just to see boring old professors.

I got up from my sweet bed still eyes closed and gained my consciousness back so I quickly took a shower and got ready.

As I went down I saw my mom cooking and surprisingly Noah was not late today. He was eating toast silently in deep thought.

I know something is going on. He is behaving differently since last few days. I need to find out what's the matter.

"Hey sis.. You're late" he said grinning.

Now what's with all this grinning? Why is he acting strange?

"Hey bro.. I'm not late, you're early" I said.

"Whatever.. Now can we go ?" He asked.

Hey!!

Is that impatience I hear?

Yes.

Now something's definitely up. Noah never was on time and he hated college then why all of a sudden he wanna go early?

"Hey sis? Now if your daydreaming is over can we please go?" He asked moving his hands in front of me.

"Are you alright Noah? You know that you can tell me everything. Right?" I said.

"Yeah I'm alright. Why are you asking?"

"Because you're acting weird. You hate college but today you wanna go early. You woke up early just to go to college? Tell me what's going on Noah. I know you well to know that this is not about college or studying so don't you even dare give me excuses"I blurted all in one breath.

"Will you just calm down? There is nothing wrong with me. Its just that we have a football match coming and its Important so we have a meeting. That's all."he said

"Fine. But you know that you can share anything with me right?" I asked.

"Yeah dear sis..I know. Now let's go I'm getting late."he said.

"Alright"

I went into the kitchen where my mom was making pancakes. I hugged her and informed her that I'm leaving.

As we parked the car..Noah quickly went away. Hmm...strange.

"Hey cupcake" Aiden called from behind.

I turned around to see his handsome face smiling brightly at me. Sometimes I wonder how he is just a friend to me and why I'm not attracted to him. He is very hot and handsome and every girl wants him but I just consider him my best friend.