Chapter 28

Thanks for making this beautiful cover eye_shaa. ❤❤❤

"You're so fucking dead Mr. Knights.." I yelled.

He was in the swimming pool laughing and looked so fucking happy that I wanted to kill him then and there.

He stopped his fucking nonsense and looked at me with wide eyes. He almost looked scared but then smiled at me.

Seriously!?

"What are you doing here babygirl?" He asked still in the pool.

"Babygirl my ass!" I yelled again.

"Wh..what happened?" He asked like he was genuinely confused.

"You are asking me what happened?" I retorted pointing at him.

"What did I do baby?"

"You yourself told me that you're cheating on me you asshole. Where is the love of your life with whom you were gonna swim together? Huh? Where is she now? " I snapped at him.

"What the hell are you saying Mayla? Why would I cheat on you?" Now he was getting mad. I can totally see that.

"You texted me you asshole. You tell me. Why did you pretended to care for me when you wanted to just play?"

"Stop swearing. And I haven't texted you. Its your college time. Why would I do that?"

He narrowed his eyes and glanced sideways and that's when I noticed that there was another man too. I haven't met him or seen him before so I don't know who he is but he looks just as hot as Ryan in the pool.

"Is there something you would like to share Mr. Josh Anderson?" Ryan asked slowly and calmly to the man who looked like a scared puppy.

Josh is Ryan's best friend. I only know this much but I never met him.

"Umm...No..Nothing I guess?" He stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Ryan said raising his eyebrows.

"Fine. I did it." Josh answered slumping his shoulders.

Ryan didn't say anything. He just stood there and stared at his best friend like a lion watching his prey.

Josh came out of the pool quickly already knowing Ryan and stood beside me.

"Look.. I know I shouldn't have done that but I just wanted to meet the girl who you talk about all day.. I mean whenever we meet. And of course because I wanted to have  some fun?" He ranted and smiled at the end like a kid.

"You texted my girlfriend that I'm with another girl?! How many times do I need to tell you that your jokes are not funny at all?!" Ryan boomed and moved out of the pool when Josh started running in the house.

Fuck!!

What are they? Five years old?!

"I am gonna beat your fucking ass Josh!!" Ryan shouted still chasing him.

"Its not my fault.." And he fell face first on the floor.

I couldn't control anymore so I laughed and Ryan too started laughing at him.

"Oh my god!! That was funny for sure." I laughed more.

"Look Ryan..your girl is laughing at me and you too stop laughing.." He whined.

"Who wouldn't laugh at you Josh? Your clumsy ass fell running on a clean floor!? You're such a baby." Ryan laughed.

"Fine. Now this baby is not going to talk." He crossed his arms and sat there pouting angrily.

"This just proves that you're really a baby and not a man." Ryan stated.

"Josh?" I called him.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"You want some milk baby?"

----------------------------------------------------------
Josh is actually a nice guy and very funny. He is a complete opposite of Ryan which makes me wonder how could they be best friends!?

We talked for a while eating and joking around. He explained how he wanted to meet me because Ryan had never dated a girl before and he thought that Ryan was lying.

"Thanks for your so much trust in me Ms. Grayson." Ryan said staring into my eyes.

"Uh..I'm sorry Ryan. I just...when I read the texts I thought..."

"You thought what? That I was fucking cheating on you. After all the things that happened these past days you think I'll ever cheat? Have you ever caught me even flirting or staring at other girls?" He fumed.

"No. I'm sorry.."I said looking at him giving him my best innocent look.

"Not happening. You have to be taught now."

"And how are you going to make me learn?" I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

He leaned back on the couch and looked up tilting his head.

"Punishment."

He replied in only one word which made shivers run down my spine.

He didn't even let me say something and stood up and threw me over his shoulders giving my ass a hard slap took me to his room.

"The only way you'll learn"

______________________________________