Chapter 6

RYAN

"Yes.."my little tiger was whispering now which amused me as a few minutes ago she was literally shouting at me.

I grabbed her by waist and pulled her close to me. She gasped by my sudden action and started to look around frantically and that's when I realized that we were still standing in the parking area.

That bastard or her fake boyfriend was still standing there shocked.

"Let me go you asshole"she hissed.

"Never" I said looking into her eyes.

Then I turned towards the bastard and said in a warning tone,"I don't want you near my girl from now on. If I get to know that you're not following what I said then I'll not hesitate to break your stupid legs. Stay away. Get that?"

"Yes"he said and ran away. Coward.

"You can't do that..he is my very good friend." My little tigress finally got out of shock and spoke.

"Trust me princess.. I can do it and I will. You are mine and I don't care if he's your friend.. If he crosses his limits which are obviously set by me then he will pay"I said glaring at her.

"But that's not fair..you cannot decide my.."

"I don't want any arguments on this topic babygirl unless you want punishment" I said cutting her off.

She stared at me, now with a little fear in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"And I don't think you will like the punishment sweetheart" I whispered into her ear.

"I hate you fucking asshole. You are such a monster who controls people's lives and plays with their feelings." she spat with tears and anger in her eyes.

"If I were you I would keep my mouth shut babygirl. I don't want to hurt you so don't mess with me"I said.

"You are already hurting me and about that stupid bet then I don't believe it and I'll not follow it. I don't care if you won I'll not be yours"

And that did it. I grabbed her elbow tightly and dragged her to my car. I opened the back door and pushed her inside. She tried to open the door but it was child locked so couldn't.

I sat on the driver's seat while she was still struggling to get out. It was actually funny how she tried like a baby.. A cute one but couldn't get it.

"Where are you taking me you asshole?Are you out of your fucking mind? You cannot just kidnap me like this. If my dad gets to know that you kidnapped me then he will kill you."she shouted with so much anger.

Now I really need to stop her shouting before people think that I'm trying to kidnap her.

"JUST SHUT UP MAYLA. IF YOU SPEAK ONE MORE WORD THEN I'M GOING TO SPANK YOU REAL HARD"I yelled at her.

That thing worked and she didn't spoke for the rest of the ride. I think I said a little too much. I didn't wanted to scare my princess but she just doesn't understand.

I'm taking her to my favorite place in the woods. This place is a little far from the city but its very peaceful.I usually come here to clear my mind.

I parked the car and went out to open her door and offered her my hand but she refused my help and got out herself. She walked ahead and sat on a huge flat stone lying there.

She looked so fragile and hurt. Her eyes were glistening with tears and I knew she was crying. I couldn't see that so I went and sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

She stiffened by my hold but relaxed after sometime. It felt so good to have her in my arms. It was just perfect. She was meant to be in my arms forever.