Chapter 16

"Mayla.." He said leaning forward.

And then he smashed his lips on mine.

His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me even closer than we already were.

I expected this to happen but not today. He continued to devour my lips, his grip on my waist tightening every second. My heartbeat fastened as I felt myself getting lost in him.

What are you waiting for Mayla?

Kiss him back.

But..

Don't think much and just take a chance.

You deserve to be loved.

And I kissed him back with all I had in me. Our lips moved in sync with each other. I clutched his shirt tightly as I felt my knees going weak.

I was already breathless but this Man was still kissing me hard. He stopped kissing me as he noticed my breathlessness.

He rested his forehead against mine while I was panting hard. My eyes were still close and I didn't dare to open them. I was so lost right now. I wasn't able to think properly.

"Baby...look at me" he mumbled caressing my now red cheeks.

I looked at him to see him already staring at me which made me blush even more.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked suddenly.

What?!

I stared at him blankly without saying anything. What can I say ? I didn't know what to do. But at this point of time I didn't care.

All I care was that I have a man who wants me, who is possessive over me , who cares for me and though I don't like his ways , I want to give him a chance.

I want to give us a chance.

"Yes Ryan. I'll be your girlfriend." I answered him.

As I finished he captured my lips again. This time the kiss wasn't urgent or dominating but slow and passionate. I closed my eyes and kissed him back again.

His hands moved inside my crop top while mine were grabbing his hair. I pulled a bit to which he groaned. He bit my lip asking for entrance and  I didn't allow it just to tease him which he knew as next thing I felt was pain.

That jerk bit me hard on my lips making me gasp in pain. He took a second to look at me and smirked.

"Asshole" I mumbled trying to sound mad but I wasn't mad and I don't know why.

"I am?" He asked trying to act all innocent.

"Oh yes you are and a very ugly one" I said and turned around to move away from him but of course he held tightly.

"Oh come on..you're my girlfriend. Now I don't even get to tease you?" He asked waggling his eyebrows.

"No" I said irritated.

"Aww..is my girlfriend mad at me?"he asked and he looked so damn hot.

"Yes. Very."

"Are you sure?" He asked huskily as he placed his lips on my neck and started kissing there. His hands holding my waist tightly.

"I think I'm not that mad" I managed to speak.

How can anybody speak when he was doing that to me. He was literally sucking on the spot. That definitely is going to leave a mark.

He chuckled lightly in his amazing voice and stopped just to stare at me. He pecked me lightly on the lips and whispered,

"Mine"

-----------------------------------------------------------