Chapter 4

After the long beautiful weekend it was Monday which meant I had to go to university. I'm so happy and excited for it...Woah life.. So great..
I'm just kidding.. I so freaking hate Mondays and university.

Well..I still got up and got freshened up. I got ready for today and went down for breakfast. It doesn't matter if I'm on time or late because my great dear brother is always late.

I saw him running down the stairs as I took the driver's seat as usual and he took the breakfast I packed for him.

"Idiot.."I muttered under my breath.

"Thanks sis for this.. And I heard that"he said referring to the breakfast.

"Whatever.."I said not in a Happy mood.

"Mean.."he muttered.

The rest of the drive was silent and as we arrived at uni I saw my friends waiting for me. I locked the car and went to meet them.

"Hey guys.."I said hugging everyone.

So we are a total of fantastic four. We are together since grade nine..except Aiden who is my childhood friend.

There is Luke...he is a gay and my best friend. Then there is Ashlin..my other bestie who is like my sister and knows me perfectly and she is as crazy like me.

"I missed you sunshine..so much" Luke said it like a baby. He is always this stupid and funny.

"Aww..I missed you too Lukey boy.." I said a little pouting.

"Ohh please.. Will you two stop your nonsense already??" Ashlin said getting annoyed.

Aiden chuckled at her and I laughed with Luke irritating her more by pinching her.

My bunch of crazies. I love them so much. They are like a family to me. We know everything about each other.

After a long...and when I say long it's really long day.. All lectures over.. I met my friends and we talked for a while because my dear brother was late again.

"Hey pumpkin.. Let's go..we are getting late" Noah said as he came and sat inside the car.

I said my goodbye to my friends and sat in the car.

"Why are you always late? Were you busy making out with your new toy?"I asked him.

"Hey.. You just hurt me sista.."he said putting his hand on his heart faking hurt.

"Drama queen.."I muttered.

I went straight to bathroom for a shower as we reached home. As I came out after the shower..my phone went off.

It was an unknown number so I didn't accept it as a habit. I don't accept unknown numbers. I just don't like to talk to random people.

My phone again went off so this time I picked it.

"Hello?" I asked to whoever it was.

"Missed me..babygirl?"

It took me seconds to realize who it was. Nobody called me babygirl but him.

Why did he call me?

And how the fuck did he get my number?

"..How did you get my number?" I asked him ignoring his question.

"Now you're hurting my ego babygirl. How can you of all people forget that I get what I want. Everything." He said arrogantly.

"Whatever. What do you want Mr. Knights? Why did you call?" I asked impatiently. I want this call to be over soon. I don't wanna talk with him.

"First of all babygirl.. Stop calling me Mr. Knights. From now on call me Ryan. Get it?" he asked.

"But what's the problem in that? We have to be professional and you shouldn't call me babygirl because I'm not"I said irritated already.

"I think you're forgetting something babygirl. You are mine and so our relationship is not at all professional."he said and I'm sure he was smirking right now.

"What the fuck is your problem? We aren't in a relationship and I'm not yours. Fucking hell... I don't even know you or like you for that matter so stop saying that I'm yours because I'm not and I'm never going to be yours. I could get a boyfriend in one week and then you will not be able to call me yours."I almost yelled at him.

"Is that a challenge Mayla? Because I never lose a challenge. You're mine and you'll be fucking mine. Only mine. I'll kill anybody who comes in between us" he said now angry.

"Yes. It is a challenge and I'll fucking win it." I said that now not wanting to back out.

"Fine then. It's a bet between us. I'm giving you one week. In this one week you have to get a boyfriend and obviously who is as good as me. If you fail to do that then you lose the bet."he said very calmly.

"I accept it. If you lose you will leave me alone." I said.

"OK...but if you lose babygirl then you will be mine forever and I'll never let you go." He said. I could clearly hear the determination in his voice.

Shit!

What if I lose?

Oh God! What have I gotten my self into.

I don't wanna lose the bet to the devil .

"Yes.." I said.

"Get ready to lose babygirl because I never lose" he said.

"We will See.."I said irritated by his arrogance.

He chuckled lightly then said,
"Be ready to be mine"

But before I could reply he fucking cut the call.

Now I'm seriously worried. I accepted the bet but I don't know how am I going to get a boyfriend that also as good as him in a fucking week.

I don't want to lose the bet.

I'll do anything to win the bet and I know now what I have to so.

No Mr. Knights.

You be ready to lose a bet with me.

______________________________________