The Start

Lily Collins -

Hey there ... my name is lily Collins I grew up in a place called Ohio , life was pretty easy back in the days, that was until I went to high school. so let me tell you a little about myself , I'm 17 I was the lame, boring, scared, shy little girl at my school that everyone would always pick on. It was hard going through bullying all three years of my high school days. I had a boyfriend his name was Jake but he was just really abusive towards me and life was just too hard for me. I decided to break up with him a couple times but things didn't go the way as planned. He was the schools " bad boy" I always wondered why he wanted me I was nothing. Anyways There were no other parents like mine, they were my best friends , my life , my everything. unfortunately they were so special that god had to take them with him, my parents passed away five months ago during a car accident which killed three people including my parents and injured another person, I know life sucks for me now. I had to drop out of school because nothing was really important To me anymore, My parents were gone I've never felt this alone. They've been waiting to see me graduate and now they will never have the chance to. Gosh I miss them so much, I had no one to take care of me in Ohio so my aunt requested me to move with her to Los Angeles California . Considering I had no other choice this was a very huge step for me, I have it harder than most kids, I never fit in at school nor did I have any friends so those are some reasons I actually wanted to move to California , I'm hoping I can get a fresh new start in life and make some friends in this new world place that I'm soon going to be calling home.

CAST :

Lily Collins as Nina Dobrev
All of Team 10 as themselves
Why don't we as themselves