Chapter 17

Lily's POV:

Does he really have the nerve to come into my hospital room and apologize when the whole reason why I'm in the hospital is because of him ?

" take your sorry's and shove them up your ass because I'm tired of you Jake just leave. Why are you even here ? Are you here to torture me even more ? Are you here to remind me that I'm worthless, that I'm shit, that I deserve to die ? Because if you're here to remind me that you shouldn't have to, I already know all of that" I yelled but in a low voice. It just made him look down not having anything to say.

" what now you're going to act like my words hurt you and you're going to make me think that you actually feel bad but let me tell you something Jake, I've tried to tell myself many times that at least you would feel sorry for me because of everything that's been going on but You still never changed Jake..... I don't believe your sorrys. Your sorrys don't mean anything to me because I know all you're going to do is the same shit all over again and I don't know how much longer I can do this "

I was just ranting at Jake and at this point I was starting to cry. I realized that I've been strong for too long and it was just the time to let everything out, this was my breaking point.

" why are you just standing there like a fucking retard and not saying anything !! Because you know I'm right ! Right ? " I was already screaming I couldn't help myself I wouldn't care if I get punished or he does something because all I needed was to let everything out.

" lil..... look I know I'm not a good person, I know I can make mistakes sometimes but think about this.... if I didn't love you do you think I would go out of my way to find you". Jake said but before he can finish whatever else he needed to say I cut him off.

" go tell your stupid little lies to someone who will actually believe you. Love is a strong word Jake. This isn't what you call love, if this is what you want to call love then just leave me out of it and go " love " someone else because I can guarantee you that if you actually loved someone you'd do everything in your ability to see them happy and what you are doing is the complete opposite. I don't want to hear anything else from you and I want you to leave this room right now. " I said letting my tears take over my entire face including my gown that was already soaked in my tears.

Jake just looked down disappointed usually when I say something mean back he will get mad at me and tell me that I'm no one to talk back to him, but this time he just stayed quiet and listened he never said anything back.

" I just want my aunt Stella " I whimpered as tears came down my cheeks even harder.

Jake was still stood there I looked at him once more and he already knew what I was going to say. He turned his head towards the door and just walked out without saying one word.

Tessa's POV:

We were all still in the waiting room and we saw Jake come back to where everyone else was. He looked upset, angry, and confused all at the same time and I knew exactly why. Something bad was going on that everyone knows except for me. I looked over at Erika and just noticed her on her phone so I decided to shoot a quick text to her.

Text messages //

T- need to talk, very important. Don't make it obvious & act like we are going to the restroom.

E- kk I got it 👌

" I'll be back guys im going to the restroom, T you want to come with me ? " Erika said and I just replied with a "yea sure".

We made our way to the bathroom and I pulled her aside wanting to ask her something.

Erika's POV: