Chapter 16

Jakes POV:

" Kade I have a meeting to go to keep an eye on lily please " I asked looking at uncle kade, he just nodded as I grabbed blood sharks keys and headed out of the door. She gets me super mad. Don't get me wrong I'm trying my hardest to change but it's all her fault if she just listens to me and stops being a selfish brat then all this wouldn't happen. Ugh.

Kades POV:

I was editing a video for my channel when Jake asked me if I can keep an eye on lily since he has an important meeting to attend to. I simply nodded I mean she's not a dog to have someone look out for her and neither is she 5 years old. Jakes doing her wrong in so many ways but I try not to get myself involved in the drama because I know I'm just going to look like the bad guy in the end for taking Lily's side.

30 minutes later ~

I decided I should go check up on her after the whole incident with Jake and her. I finished editing my video and as I waited for it to upload I walked up to Jakes room. I opened his room door only to see that it was empty. Umm where is she. Just don't tell me that she's escaped cause Jake will be pissed. I decided to check the bathroom only to find that the bathroom door was locked. Hmm that's strange.

I knocked on the door three times. " lily.... lily what are you doing in there " I expected her to reply but she didn't. It's not like she was showering because I would have heard the water on. And even if she was using the bathroom she would have responded to me right ?. I knocked once more... no answer.

" lily I swear to god if you don't open this door " still no answer.

" come on lil, it's kade. Look I know you're upset and I totally understand why you don't want to talk to anyone but you know you can always talk to me remember I'm always here for you " I sighed leaning my head against the door. She still didn't open it.

I was starting to think that somethings going on. It's not like her to see me at the door and not open it after all I am the only one in the house that she can actually open up to and talk about her feelings.

" LILY OPEN THE DOOR DONT FORCE ME TO BREAK IT " I screamed hoping she was there and would listen to what I was saying.

" okay you leave me no choice " I said again talking to myself. I back up and kicked the door multiple times it finally opened on the fourth kick and what I saw was just absolutely horrific.

Lily was lying on the ground with a puddle of blood coming down her arms all the way to the floor. I started to panic and at this point I didn't know what to do.

" CHANCE ANTHONY COME HERE NOW " I screamed as loud as I could. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and I checked to see if there was a pulse. There was but it was faint. The guys came running in all with shocked faces along with Tessa and Erika.

" woahhhhh what the hell happened someone call an ambulance " Tessa screamed as we were all panicking.

" no ! Don't ! She won't make it. I have to take her to get her there fast we have to get going right now ! Chance call Jake and fill him in "
I said all in one breathe as I lifted her helpless body off the floor and carried her down the steps into my car. My white shirt was not so white anymore she lost a whole lot of blood. Why did you do this to yourself lily, you don't deserve all of this lily, you really don't. I thought to myself. Erika sat in the front as lily was placed in the back. Chance Anthony and Tessa all followed us with Tessa's car, and we sped off the the hospital.

Chances POV:

Ring .......ring....ring...... the call was going but no answer. Crap ! Jake must be busy with his meeting. It's better if he doesn't come anyways but he still should have a right to know. I called two more times both times with no answer so I just gave up. I wonder what she was thinking. Poor girl she's going through a lot.