Chapter 7

Anthony's POV:

I had enough of everyone's shit today honestly people annoy me like yea Jakes my brother I love him no matter what but if he doesn't know the full story of anything why is he getting mad at other people especially why is he getting mad at lily that poor girl didn't do anything to him like I said I love Jake but he needs to chill with her she's been through too much already.

Jakes POV:

The rest of mine and Lily's car ride was silent we didn't really talk about much we just wanted to go get Anthony and have a talk just with the three of us. I was deciding something so I also needed to share that with lily.

We got to the gym where me and the guys always come to work out at and before getting out of the car I said to lily one last time that there's no escaping or no causing scenes.

We got out and as I guessed tony was there working out I know him well and I know this is where he comes when he's mad or upset about something.

"Hey bro, I believe I owe you an apology I decided to bring lily along and maybe we can go out somewhere and just talk just the three of us " I said while looking at tony with sorry eyes.

"Yea man it's all good, lets go "

Lily's POV:

I'm not really sure why Jake wanted to take me with because he doesn't even let me walk around the house yet so why on earth would he let me come out with him. I guess he's trying to trust me and hoping that I won't make a scene which I won't because that's just another good excuse to escape when I have the chance too.

We arrived at this restaurant and the three of us sat down. Jake spoke up.

" okay I believe I owe both of you guys an apology I know she needed someone and you wanted to be there for her tony but I just got jealous because honestly I like you lily " Jake said looking at tony then looking at me.

" Jake if you liked me you wouldn't hurt me this much " I said looking down.

" lily stop mentioning that it's getting on my nerves " Jake said looking as if he's starting to get mad.

" see what I mean " I quietly said hoping he didn't hear me but he did.

" what did you say " Jake said.

" nothing I'm sorry " I said looking down not wanting to get a beating when we get home.

" okay so I had something to tell you lily " Jake
Said and I couldn't imagine what it was.

Jakes POV:

I had to tell her. I had to tell her that she can no longer be in the basement she can stay upstairs with us but the thing is that she has to stay in my room and I was wondering since Erika and Tessa are going to be coming home soon I need to find a way to tell them who she is without them knowing that I kidnapped her.

" okay you no longer have to stay in that room anymore I'm gonna let you stay upstairs with the rest of team 10 " I said looking at her.

Lily's POV:

" really ? Thanks Jake " I said looking back at him.

" but there is something you should know " he said looking curious at what my reaction would be.

" what is it " I said sounding scared because I had no clue honestly.

" your gonna have to stay in my room with me " Jake smirked and that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore.

" FIRST YOU HURT ME THEN I WALK AWAY FROM YOU THEN YOU COME BACK INTO MT LIFE AND RUIN IT EVEN MORE ?, I RATHER SLEEP IN THAT DARK DEVIL ROOM THEN TO BE SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU " I said angrily. I wasn't that loud because people started staring at us so I was basically causing a scene and Jake warned me about that already.

" your causing a scene lily. Didn't I tell you not to, come on we're going home " Jake said looking mad.

He gripped my arm hard and headed out the door. He basically shoved me into the car and I can tell that once I got to their house I was going to get punished for my behavior.

The car ride was silent jake didn't say one word, Anthony didn't say one word and I sure wouldn't say anything.

Skipping the car ride -

We got home only to see a bunch of fans outside. Jake once again told me to duck down until we got into the garage.

" come on " Jake said gripping my arm once again.

" stop your hurting me " I whined.

" you deserve it for not listening " he said back and then he led me right back into the room I was once in.

" what did I tell you huh " he screamed grabbing my face with a tight grip.

" I'm sorry " I cried.

" didn't I tell you not to make a scene " Jake said angrily.

" I wasn't trying to I'm sorry " I couldn't stop crying I was really scared of him.  I felt a pain on my and realized jake just straight up punched me on the eye. I cried in pain, can you imagine how much that hurt.

" you deserved it bitch " he said as he walked back out.  I stayed in the corner and just cried and cried and cried my eye was aching and I can already feel my vision becoming blurry. I somehow blacked out because I felt the impact of me falling to the floor.

I hate my life I wish god took me with him too so I can be happy and be with my family not with these sick twisted evil people. Jake Paul you ruined my life. I don't want to be here anymore. Why does everything bad happen to me I just don't get it. Everyone has a happy life but lily right ? It always has to be that way. Screw you Jake Paul.

2 hours later -

The door burst open and jake came in. "Get up its time to sleep " he said looking at me with cold eyes.

" I want to stay here " I whispered with tears in my eyes.

" I said get up " he said with gritted teeth. I still didn't want to sleep with him after all he's done to me I didn't move or make a noise.

" I'm gonna say this one last time lily and I'll let you choose, have the easy way and come up with me or I'll make you come up there by myself " Jake said looking at me in my eyes. I silently got up not wanting to have anymore bruises or areas to hurt on my body. I followed him to his room and just stood there like a retarded.  He got into bed and motioned for me to join him. Did he really expect me to sleep in the same bed as the guy who ruined my life ? My enemy.

" come here, lay down and sleep " he said strictly.

" what if I don't want to " I said back.

" you don't have much of a choice do you " he smirked and then he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bed with him. It was the most uncomfortable thing in this entire world to share a bed with the guy you are trying to erase from your life.

" goodnight " he said.

" night " I whispered back. I couldn't sleep no matter what because I knew he was next to me I didn't want to make any noise or move because I was so scared that he might think I'm Trying to escape. I tried my hardest to not think about him being next to me and tried to close my eyes. Even though I didn't want to be with him it was still better than the basement I was literally sleeping on the cold ground with just one blanket and a pillow. I let my thoughts drift off and sooner or later I was into a long sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry guys I'm taking a while to update now because I'm so busy with homework and just things in general I promise you guys I will do my absolute best to update fast ! Thank you to everyone who's enjoying this story so far I'm really glad you guys enjoy it xxxx