Chapter 8

In the morning -

Lily's POV:

I was woken up by water getting dumped on me and I immediately flipped my switch.

" JAKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU " I screamed while the cold iced water was dripping down my entire body.

" it was a prank relax " he said rolling his eyes.

" is this what you idiots do for your YouTube channel " I said raising one eyebrow at the stupidity of these pranks.

" actually yes" he said acting like it didn't hurt him.

" come on you must be starving " he said dragging my hand and going down with the rest of the boys.

We got down and everyone was already awake they all smiled at me and said goodmorning I did the same. I looked at the table and it seems like someone knows how to cook. I looked up and there was three other guys in the house that i wasn't familiar with.

" oh right lily this is Thomas, Alex and chad they come hang out here all the time you so you'll start seeing them more often, and guys this is my girlfriend lily " Jake said looking me in the eyes.

" actually I'm not.... " before I could finish my sentence Jake gave me a death glare meaning don't say another word or things will be bad for you.

" I'm lily nice to meet you guys " I said putting a fake smile. Everyone started eating breakfast and so did I, it was awkward considering that I was the only girl in the house at that moment.

We all finished eating and I decided I want to gain their trust even more so I picked up everyone's plate and washed the dishes everyone was amused I guess no one ever cleans in this house. After I was done with the dishes I decided sit down because I didn't have anything else to do I was super bored.

" come on we're going shopping for your new clothes " Jake said and I nodded and got up following him the the garage and into blood shark. We got into the car and like always I had to duck because of the fans that are always outside. We got to the store and we went into a couple of places I got a few things that I liked like clothes shoes toothbrush hair straightener and a lot more other things that jake was king enough to buy me. Well he did kidnap me so he owed me clothes.

We were looking at a few other things when we heard girls screaming behind us.

" crap, they found me and they're gonna see you " Jake said trying to get away from everyone but then it started crowding and it was getting harder for me to follow Jake and pass through people. I got anxiety being in the middle of all those people. I was grabbing on to Jakes backpack. And then it hit me. This was the best time to escape from him. I let go and acted like I got lost in the crowd and I seen Jake looking for me in the crowd of screaming girls. I made a run for it. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to get far away as possible. Let's hope this is the last time I ever see him again.

I ran and ran and ran, I made my way to the front of the mall I decided to just keep going I didn't know where I was going but nothing is going to stop me now. I knew I needed to go back to aunt Stella's house it's the only place to go. I kept running and had no idea of how far aunt Stella's house was. I didn't have a phone or any gps and I didn't have ride so I needed to get there before jake finds me and possibly kills me. I saw this couple who looked like they lived here so I decided to ask them I knew that aunt Stella's street name was rodeo drive so I decided to ask them if they knew where that was.

" excuse me do you know where rodeo drive is at " I asked praying that they'll know. They said no and I found more people but they also said no. One last time I asked and this young guy apparently knew where It was he pointed which way to go and he said it was only three blocks up the road. I thanked him and started running once again. I got the familiar street of aunt Stella's house and oh gosh I miss having a life. I knocked on the door and aunt Stella opened it I ran into her arms and hugged her and kissed her because I missed her so much.