Chapter 24

Logan's POV:

" oh my gosh , Zach stop using Jonah's tooth brush you nasty child " I yelled as I saw the two boys arguing. This seems like a every day thing it was quit funny actually. I was currently at the boys house when I got a text from Jake.

Text messages :

(Jon my way to Canada, tell mom and dad I won't be there for her birthday and that I'll make it up to her. have a important business meeting see you soon !

(L) Canada ? What for ?

(J) I already said a business meeting..why is there something I should know ?

(L) uh no, no, I was just weirded out that out of all places Canada should be the place to go haha.

(J) uh right , well got to go bye now logs.

What the hell was that about. Why is he going to Canada ? Lily had told me that she was there for a business meeting and that Jake shouldn't know where she was going could he could possibly not want her to start her own career. He knows where she is. I wonder if she had told him.

" hey man you okay ? " Daniel came out and asked me as the other guys turned their heads.

" yea I'm good just give me a second I'll be back" I said stepping out into the back yard and calling lily hoping she'd answer.

Phone call -

(Lil) hello ?

(Log) hey lils what you up to ?

(Lil) nothing much buddy what about you ?

(Log)    nothing. Just one question. Did you tell Jake you were in Canada ?

(Lil) uh no why ? What makes you ask that ?

(Log) he told me he couldn't make it to my moms birthday cause he was going to Canada for a business meeting but really I think he's there to surprise you or something.

(Lil) thanks for telling me bestie, I'll call you later I have some stuff to get done okay ? Love you bestie byeeeee !

Lily's POV:

Somehow I knew this was gonna happen that is why I had to lie to everyone about my location including Logan. I love him as a best friend and brother but as much as I trusted him my location was to important for me to give to anyone and for this exact reason. Jake will do everything to get me back. He will do anything to find where I'm at exactly and get me back only to have me suffer and torture. There's only one difference about this time, this time I actually planned and thought things out through so there is no way in hell Jake is finding his way to me. Have fun in Canada buddy I'm far from there >:)

I only had a week left in this hotel and then all my money would be done. I had to get this job, I have to become responsible for my own self. I wonder if Logan has found the note yet. I mean if he did he would have called me all panicked. As much as I love Logan, if he ever calls and brings up the note, I have no choice but to block him out of my life. I can't open up about anything to anyone that's just how I am. Jakes not gonna find me this time and if that means that I have to block out everyone from my life then I will do that. I am not going back to that hell hole.

Daniels POV:

Logan seemed to be curious as were the boys and I. He had called someone and went outside to talk I couldn't help but to over hear because to me, I had a feeling that lily was in trouble. Logan had said that Jake knew where she was and that he's going out to her but claimed that it was a " business meeting " we all know Jake. He's a dick. We all know the real reason why he just so happens to go to the same place that lily is in right now. What a douche.