Chapter 40

Lily's POV:

It's been a day since I've given birth to my handsome little prince, James. He's so beautiful and he's everything I could ever want in my child. I couldn't believe after all these months I'm finally being able to carry the love of my life. Everything about him is perfect. Right now he was peacefully sleeping and let me tell you I haven't got any sleep at all ever since he was born. Thank god the nurses help me with stuff because I couldn't do this on my own. I mean eventually I'll get the hang of it but it's hard when you have no one tell you what's right and what's wrong. After I go home, there will be no nurses how am I going to watch this baby ? I will get through it I guess. I got interrupted when my phone started ringing. It said noodles ..it was jack. Since James was sleeping I decided to answer and no I'm not going to tell him because I wouldn't want the others to know or him leaving tour just to help me with him.

(L)  hey noodles !

(J)  hey precious ! Just wanted to check up on you to see how you were doing ! How is everything ?

(L) everything's great thank you 😊 how are you and the guys ? How's tour going ?

(J) eh it's the same , lots of hard work but I'm glad we only have five more shows then we're back to sweet LA haha.

(L) yea I bet , you boys work really hard I'm so proud of you guys.

(J) thanks Lil. Anyways how's the little guy haha he's not planning to come out anytime soon ?

(L) no...haha not yet.

Just as I awkwardly said that James decides that it's the perfect time to wake up and cry. Oh my gosh really ?. 

(J) Wait whats that baby crying ?

Jack said but I just tried to sush him up. He was probably hungry and ignored jacks question.

(L)  uh I'm sorry I got to go bye love you !

I said and I quickly hung up the phone, I didn't want him to know like I said because I know jacks sweet enough to come all the way over here just to help me with him and that would be great but I couldn't just put him through that. It's my baby I should take responsibility. Jack non stop was calling me and then I got a text which read :

( tell me if you guys like these text messages better than the ones where i actually write them down on here )