Chapter 13

Lily's POV:

I woke up to the sound of footsteps and I just then noticed that I had to sleep in Jakes bed with Jake next to me from now on. I mean he's hot and it was way better than sleeping on a chair right ? Snap out of it lily he hurt you, don't forget that ! I thought to myself as I heard giggling and laughing . I opened my eyes and I saw Tessa, Kade, and Tristan all looking at Jake and I cuddling. I immediately started blushing .

" What are you guys doing ! " I said as I put the blanket over my head not wanting anyone to see that I was blushing.

" we'll just leave you two love birds aloneee " Tessa said laughing as they left the room. I got out of bed. Jake was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him so I hoped in the shower and decided to just take a bubble bath. I got undressed and added bubbles in the water as the tub filled. I tip toed next to Jake and slowly grabbed his phone wanting to play music. I hoped in the bath and put low music so Jake wouldn't wake up . 

You'll never be aloneee I'll be with you from dusk till dawnnnn I'll be with you from dusk till dawnnnnn baby I'm right hereeeee !

I was singing with a light voice.

Jakes POV :

I woke up from my sleep and noticed lily wasn't next to me. Don't tell me she escaped again.... I got up looking for my phone so I can text Anthony and make sure she's still here but my phone was no where to be seen. I got up searching for my phone and I couldn't find It anywhere. I decided to look in my bathroom I probably left it in there at night and then I opened the door and saw lily naked in the bath covered in bubbles and listening to my music.

" omg uh I'm uh I'm so sorry lily I didn't know you were in the bath uh , I was just looking for my phone " I said trying to look away so she won't be uncomfortable.

" oh It's okay and I'm really sorry I took your phone I swear I just wanted it for music I swear Jake " she said sounding scared.

" it's ok lil don't worry about It , but you didn't call or text anyone right ? " I asked looking at her.

" no no I swear I just wanted it for music "

" you're forgiven " I smiled at her and she smiled back.

" hurry up I think we're all going to go out to breakfast and also I'm going to introduce you to my vlog today plus I need to brush my teeth so hurryyyyy " i said.

" you can brush your teeth you're not bothering me I'm in bubbles anyways " she said looking at me in my eyes.

" oh um are you sure " I said looking down.

" uh yea " she said getting a little red and I got a little red myself.  I walked up to my sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth I kept glancing at lily I couldn't help seeing her like that she looks so hot. I noticed her looking at me a couple times too. Could she finally be having feelings for me ? Or was this all part of a game.

Lily's POV:

Jake got done with whatever he needed to do. He said he'll see me downstairs and left the room. I got out dried myself and decided to put on light makeup just so I can look presentable. I just wore leggings with a long-sleeve knitted shirt because it was a cold day today. I wore some brown leather knee high boots and then made my way downstairs. This house was huge I was still finding my way around to places. I looked for the kitchen and saw Tessa and Erika talking and I decided to talk with them.

" goodmorning girls " I said smiling at them.

" morning lily " they both said back smiling.

" Jake said we were all going out to breakfast " I asked them two.