Chapter 1

3 months ago ~

Lily's POV :

I've been staring at this picture of my wonderful parents for the past 20 minutes now. I can't describe how much I need and miss them, has two months really gone by already ? It doesn't seem like it's real still, It's like my life is completely empty now I have no siblings and no parents. What am I gonna do with my life ? Can my life get any worse ? I don't understand what's going on.

I snapped back to reality when my aunt Stella called out for me. " LILY !!! Come down please" she yelled. " I'm coming aunt stel " I screamed back then I made my way down to see what she was going to say.

" look lily, we seriously have to talk all this out, as a last decision are you sure you want to move out with me to California" ?

"Aunt stel it's not like I have a choice anyways and maybe I'll have a fresh new start on life, maybe things will get better I'm hoping".

" I hope so too sweetie, it's going to be just fine I'm always here for you okay ? " she said smiling and giving me a hug. " I love you, you're all I have left aunt stel " I said getting tears in my eyes remembering the fact that she really is all I have left. I'm hoping California brings out the best in me.

" okay sweetie go pack the rest of your stuff , our flight leaves tomorrow in the evening "

" will do aunt stell thank you for everything " I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and heading back upstairs to finish my packing . I grabbed only my important things knowing that aunt Stella already has everything at her house so I got things like my laptop , clothes , shoes , accessories and more .

Los Angeles ~

Jakes POV :

" WAKE UP CHANCE !!!! " I screamed shooting chance with the merch gun. I mean you gotta always plug right ? Merch link in bio hahahaa .

" bro you always do this it's not funny " chance says acting like he's hurt but really he knows it doesn't bother him because this is what he wakes up to every morning lol.

After I pranked the rest of Team 10 I had some business to take care of once I was done with that I decided to just scroll through twitter and instagram. I saw this account that looked very familiar. No way that's Lily Collins my ex the girl that I wanted and still want.

Lily's POV :

I finally packed everything I needed. I can't believe that my life is going to completely change in a day. I brushed my teeth hoped in the shower and made my way to bed tomorrow's going to be a big day. I kissed my parents photo and whispered " goodnight mom goodnight dad I love and miss you guys " and then drifted into a warm nice sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating over a terrible nightmare that I had and I just realized I was crying. I had a bad dream about my Ex boyfriend who I once cared about so much that was until he changed into that evil abusive person. , his name was jake he was known as the bad boy of the school, he slept with a lot of girls and would always get in trouble for everything. He dated the cheer captain and then once he found out he wasn't good enough for her he dated me. I fell for him games he never really liked me but I was dumb enough to fall for it all. I thought to myself It was just a dream lily calm down and go back to sleep so I did as I said and went back to sleep.

In the morning ~

I heard the annoying noise of my alarm and woke up to smack it but before I could smack It I heard the door open and aunt Stella walked into my room.

" lily I know it's already 8 am. Get up we have a lot of things to do today not to mention the fact that our flights leaves at 5 pm and we need to be at the airport at least two hours early "

" aunt stellllllll " I whined not wanting to get out of bed .

" come on lily get up .. what's wrong with you ? I know you always wake up early why so late ? "

" I just had a nightmare, that's all " I said putting my head down not wanting to remember the days when jake would really hurt me.

" you want to talk about it darling ? " aunt stella said taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

" no it's fine, we all have nightmares don't we ?" I said with a fake smile so she doesn't see that any things bothering me. She nods her head and leaves the room.

I decide to get ready and hop in the shower. Hours later I finished doing everything that I needed to do. I looked at my house I grew up in one last time and remembered all of the memories of when I was a kid with my parents. I cried until I had no tears left it was time to say goodbye to my whole childhood forever.

4 hours later -

" flight 304 to Los Angeles now boarding " the announcements said I looked at aunt Stella and we walked to the gate where we will be boarding.

Found our seats I plugged in my headphones and played my music my final thoughts before drifting off to a deep sleep was .. " is this really happening ?".

" please fasten your seatbelts we will be landing shortly " the announcement said. Wow did I really sleep through the entire flight ?

Shortly after we landed we got into an uber and heading to aunt stellas house. Once we got there I was greeted by my aunts husband George and their two children their son Adrian, who is 15 years old and their daughter Sophie who is 12 years old. Not my age for me to hang out with but it'll do considering that I have no other place to go.

Aunt Stella has a really big house its in the Hollywood hills so it'll be quiet and give me some time to adjust to this lifestyle and get to know the area more. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and go on adventures and explore.

Gosh I was jet lagged aunt Stella showed me my room, it wasn't big but it wasn't tiny either. She told me it was my room now so I can do whatever I wanted with it.

(btw guys Jakes role in this story is gonna be kind of evil so don't take it in a wrong way I love Jake a lot )