Chapter 50

* WARNING * this is the last chapter & I'm literally in tears ! This book meant so much to me and never would I have thought it would get this far ! I love you all so damn much ❣️ I Can't believe this story is finally complete shoutout to all my loyal fans who supported me since the way beginning ❤️ and for all my limelight's out there I have a story called CANT STOP ME - go check it out it'll be coming out soon ❤️ much love - xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV:

I jumped up and down from excitement at the fact that I just finished my very first runway show and I didn't even fall ! Wow I've said those words before but it wasn't a lie ( hahaha see what I did there ) this was a literal dream come true. I got all my belongings from backstage and started packing my things to get back to my hotel. I was here for another two days but I had no idea what else I was going to do here. The show was over ...now what ?

I made my way to my hotel and got in a warm bath until Chelsea ( one of the other models ) messaged me saying that they were all going to dinner and the club after to celebrate the show. I agreed to go so I quickly showered and got ready. I decided to wear a plain black dress with nude natural looking makeup.

I walked my way down to the restaurant we were all meeting and it was really only just a block down so I didn't mind the walking

I walked my way down to the restaurant we were all meeting and it was really only just a block down so I didn't mind the walking. I got greeted by all the beautiful girls I was sharing the runway with and we all got seated at our table just talking and laughing and making silly jokes. We didn't really know much about each other considering that these were girls from all around the world trying to Pursue the same dreams that I wanted to. We went down the line formally getting to know each other and now it was my turn.

" well im 20 now , my parents passed away when I was younger umm I have a son named James he's 2 years old haha I love him to death he's my other half " I said while the girls all awed. " umm I had him at 18 as you can tell that's a really young age, the father isn't in our lives anymore but that's ok because it makes us stronger together " I smiled as they were all in tears just listening to my story. There was another girl named Ashley who had a similar story to that and I felt relieved knowing that I wouldn't get judged by the others.

" so girls " Samantha said . " let's go clubbing " she screamed as all the others agreed.

" umm I think I'll pass on that it's not really my thing haha but thanks anyways it was nice getting to know you girls " I smiled as I was about to get up and walk away.

" oh come on Lily only for a half hour and if you don't like it you can leave " Raquel said and I just finally gave in I mean it's not like I do this everytime. one time won't hurt right ? I followed the girls outside of the restaurant and the club was only a block down so we walked there. Once we got in I immediately didn't like it, I had to make an excuse and get out of here ASAP.

" hey are you girls like on a bachelorette party or something " a guy said making me turn around. Oh boy he was hella cute.

" uh no actually we were all in town for a modeling show we participated in " I said looking down kind of wanting to talk to him more but knowing him he was probably drunk and just wanted one thing.