Chapter 6

Still Anthony's POV:

I opened the door and saw that she was sleeping with her blanket wrapped around her. Not gonna lie she looked so cute cuddled up like a little bunny. She started stirring and then she opened her eyes. I guess the door noise woke her up.

" oh I'm so sorry lily I didn't mean to wake you Jake just told me to come check up on you I'll let you rest now " I said walking back to where I came from.

" no it's fine, I just didn't have anything else to do so I took a nap " she said yawning.

" it gets pretty boring in here huh" I asked looking around at the emptiness.

" tell me about it, i would rather stick needles in my eyes then stay in this area for another night " she said and it caused me to chuckle.

" your Anthony right ".

" yup that's me " I smiled at her.

" yea I know considering that your the one who drugged me " she said while rolling her eyes.

" yea I'm sorry about that by the way I just was doing as Jake said " I nervously said.

" I understand" she said looking down.

" so I want to get to know you tell me a little about yourself " I asked taking a seat next to her on the ground.

" there's not much of me to know "

" what's your family like, how many siblings do you have, what's your favorite color, just random things like that ".

" actually my parents passed away about 5 months ago in a car accident it's actually hard for me to talk about it and I don't have any siblings " she said while she had a few tears slip down her cheeks. Honestly my heart ached for her I couldn't imagine my life without my parents.

" lily I'm so sorry I didn't know " I said staring at her in her eyes. She just burst out crying and I couldn't help but to feel bad for her. I reached out and gave her a hug.

Jakes POV:

I let Anthony go check up on lily and I noticed he's been gone for at least ten minutes now. I wonder what he's doing I'm going to go check up on them. I make my way down to the basement and swing the door open. I see lily crying and Tony hugging her while she was crying in his arms. My anger busted out and I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself.

" are you kidding me lily what did I tell you. Didn't I tell you no flirting with the other guys " I screamed at her. I couldn't handle it I grabbed her by the neck and went face to face with her.

" Jake stop she didn't do anything your choking her she can't breathe stop " Anthony said pushing me off her.

" I-I can't-t breathe " lily said with tears in her eyes.

" why the fuck were you hugging her. " I angrily screamed dropping lily down and going up to Anthony.

" Jake just hear me out lily has nothing to do with this okay " Anthony said backing her up.

" you're just fucking covering for her sorry ass " I said back as I felt my anger reach to levels it's never been before.

" your gonna get punished, just watch " I said looking at lily.