Chapter 41

Lily's POV:

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do, Chance and Anthony had a confused look on their face and I didn't want to look at Jake anymore, as I was about to shut the door he put his foot in the middle so it won't shut.

" can you tell me what you're doing here ? " I asked not bothering to look him in the eyes.

" can you tell me wtf my brothers here for ? "

" I asked you first " I said holding James's bottle behind my back so he won't see.

" I saw my brother was here thought I would ruin the moment but um didn't exactly know I would end up at your place " he said scratching his head.

" you are forbidden here , please leave " I said trying to shut the door one more time but didn't work.

" let me come in and talk to my brother " Jake said but I didn't want to let him because he would see all the baby toys and stuff.

" hold on, I just noticed something ...you're not pregnant. What did you do with it ? "

" first of all you're fucking son is not an IT and second of all that's non of your business if you cared you wouldn't leave us like you did " I spat and the guilt took over him. Anthony looked like he was about to cry. Well me too buddy, me too.

" let me in I want to see my brother " Jake said stepping closer and I ran by the door frame so that he won't come in because that's like invading my privacy. As I was blocking him from coming in he decided it'd be a great idea 🙄 to give me a push a move me out the way causing me to drop the bottle behind me. They all stared at it in shock.

" you didn't tell me ? " Jake said and it seemed like he softened up a little. I just rolled my eyes.

" oh please . Like you care " I spat.

" I do actually I want to see him. Can I ? " Jake said sitting on the couch, he then witnessed all of his toys and high chair and his eyes seemed to sparkle.

Logan came out of my room and opened his mouth at the thought of seeing Jake and Chance and Anthony here.

" what the hell are you guys doing here ? " Logan asks his brother.

" we came to ruin your one night stand and then found out this was awkwardly Lily's apartment " Chance said making Logan to look at me, I just rolled my eyes.

" well I'm pretty sure you know already by now so congratulations my dude " Logan said hugging Jake.

" too soon ? " Logan said and I just rolled my eyes one more time.

" can I see him or what ? " Jake said looking into my eyes. Oh gosh not gonna lie you could get lost In his eyes if you wanted to.

My heart started beating out of my chest and I didn't know wether or not I should kick him out or let him see his son. Logan knew that I tensed up at that question so he quickly pulled me aside.

" look I know all of this was not expected but he's the father lily you need to atleast let him see his son " Logan said rubbing my back. I just nodded my head because he was right I should just let him see James, it's not like we're getting back or anything.

I walk back to the living room with Logan and looked at Jake.

" I'll show you to our room " I said as he smiled and followed me into the room. Chance and Anthony thought that It'd be best if Jake went to see him alone before they did. Jake followed me through the hallway and we made it inside the room, he walked up to the crib and was staring at James in awe. I couldn't help but feel like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. This is exactly what I wanted my family life to be like. Sadly it won't always be like this.