Chapter 20

Lily's POV:

" on three we trade ! Ready one ....two....THREE ! " Jake screamed as he came and picked me up and Logan picked up Lydia. I wish I was Lydia better yet I wish I had a normal fun life like this all the time. I didn't want to go back to Jakes I was already tired of everything should I plan an escape ? But then what would the media think ? What would I have to say to them and even worse what if Jake finds me and this time he won't trust me anymore. I got interrupted from my thoughts when someone called out to me.

" why are you wearing those shitty clothes. " Jake asked looking like he's about to flip.

" Logan was chasing me as a joke and we both fell into the pool so I didn't have anything else to wear and he gave me these to change into " I said trying to avoid eye contact because I know Jake, he was a really jealous person. Doesn't matter if it was his brother or his best friend he was a very hard headed jealous person.

" I'm sorry what, so you're telling me that you actually had a good time with Logan ? What did he do to you. Did he touch you ? Did he try to flirt or do you like him ? " Jake said asking all these questions at once and I didn't want to answer any of them.

" he didn't do anything to me which is why I had a good time. " I spat back with a attitude. "And I don't like him, I see him as a brother figure or a best friend figure because non of you fools give a shit about me " I said on the verge of almost crying.

" shut up. We will talk about this when we get home I don't want to hear another word from you understood ? " Jake said I just nodded and sat back in my seat. I was in the middle of Jake and Chance and kade and Anthony were in the front. The rest of the car ride was silent.

" we're home now go take that shit off " Jake said pushing me towards the stairs so I can take Logan's merch off. He's just jealous hah (:

I got upstairs to my room, well Jakes room and I decided to put on some adidas sweat pants with a plain black hoodie.

As I changed into my clothes I remembered that Logan gave me a phone so I decided to take a look at it

As I changed into my clothes I remembered that Logan gave me a phone so I decided to take a look at it. He left the noise down for me so Jake doesn't hear if any sounds go off but I realized that I had gotten a text from a number I didn't know.

Text messages -

(Log) hey lil it's logyyyy (: how are you doing ? Did you make it home good ? Did Jake do anything to you ? Please let me know once you get this text !

(Lil) heyyyy I am doing fine thank you for asking ! Yes we made it home good and no don't worry everything is fine thanks for checking up on me (: <3

(Log) good ! Let me know if you need anything and hide to phone good, don't forget.

(Lil) will do ! Thanks, TTYL

And with that I ended the conversation and got up to find a good hiding spot for this phone, I mean I can put it in my pockets but it will just be too obvious and if he ever finds out I'm screwed. I decided to put it in a tampon box that I had in Jakes bathroom way on top of the cabinets, he would never look in there.