Chapter 39

Three weeks later -

Lily's POV:

I was a week away from my due date and I felt as if I was already ready to pop. I wanted him to be out already he was making me suffer but I couldn't blame the little bundle of joy because if he wasn't there for me then I don't know who would be, he's just a baby so I can't blame him for anything he did nothing wrong, yes, it's Jakes baby the person I hate the most in this entire world but the baby isn't at fault for that and I shouldn't be able to think about giving my baby away or not loving it just because of some stupid ass lowlife guy. This baby was my everything and I already love him so much I couldn't wait till I get the chance to hold him.

I was sitting on my sofa at six in the morning because it's been getting really hard to sleep during the night, this little muchkin keeps mommy up all night by kicking her, he's going to be a soccer player lol. I got interrupted by my phone ringing and I already knew who it was considering that I don't talk to anyone else.

(L) hey noodles what's up ?

(J) Lily ? ....um it's actually Zach.

(L) oh um uh hi Zach how have you been ? And why do you have jacks phone ?

*even though zachs on the phone I'm still going to put (j) just cause it's jacks phone.

(J) well I was going through jacks phone because um, idk why but I saw your contact name so I wanted to see if it was actually you.

(L) ummm, jacks not going to be to happy with you going through his phone but I guess you caught on...

(J) you and jack have been secretly talking after you broke Daniels heart ? Really ? Why would jack do that to his best friend.

(L) it's not like that Zach, I can explain everything later just don't go around telling anyone please.

(J) yea don't go around telling anyone that jacks been talking secretly to a girl that his best friend was in love with and still is ? That's pathetic. Here I'll give it back to your boyfriend.

Jacks POV:

" here's your girlfriend that you hid from us the whole time and not to mention that your best friend Daniel still loves, I can't believe you'd stab him in the back like that jack " Zach said walking up to me and chucking my phone at me.

" what the hell are you talking about Zach !? And why the fuck were you in my phone are you stupid ? " I said getting a bit loud, I was mad that he'd even think about going through my phone like who is he to do that shit ?

" you know what I'm talking about. you secretly been talking to lily when you know Daniel is in love with her ! What kind of a best friend are you jack !? " Zach said getting loud with me to. I started to turn red and I can tell he was angry to.

" if you don't know shit then I suggest you don't fucking assume and snap at me like that"

" clearly I know because that's why you've been technically forcing Daniel to move on from her because YOU WANTED TO BE WITH HER INSTEAD ! " Zach said and he came forward and shoved me. Little boy Zachary really did that ?

" are you fucking sure you want me to be the person that you shove ? Cause I will snap you in half in less than a second " I said clenching my fist.

" DO IT YOU SNAKE " Zach screamed and then I didn't look back, I just punched him right in the face causing his lip to bust open. He revived himself and punched me back getting me right on my nose. It started bleeding and right when I was about to punch him one more time Daniel, Jonah & Corbyn came running in, Daniel and Corbyn held me back while Jonah got Zach.