Chapter 49

Lily's POV :

You've got to be kidding me ... I said in my mind staring down at the flowers that were once again sitting at my front porch. I picked up the flowers once again and opened up the little card that was attached to it. It read :
I know I can't have you, but just know that I still love you .... xoxo anonymous !
It was already starting to make sense as to who this person could possibly be. I just wasn't so sure but he was the only option I really had. Does Daniel still love me ? I knew whoever it was I wasn't going to go around and ask so once again I just shrugged it off.

I made my way up to my room and settled James down for a nap as I packed all my clothes into my suitcase I was so excited to finally pursue my dreams and becoming a model I've always dreamt of being.

Daniels POV:

I was staring at my phone just looking at the picture when Zach came and snatched it from my hands. That little rat ! I started chasing him before he saw what I was looking at.

" ooooooo who's this girl " Zach said and I started blushing and chasing him down before the dad of the group *cough cough Jonah * stopped us cause he didn't want us breaking anything in our hotel room. Zach threw my phone back and I immediately hid it.

" is that a girl you actually like or a side girl to get your mind over lily " Zach said as I chucked my shoe at him causing him to groan in pain. He blew me a kiss ticking me off even more and I just shrugged it off and got ready for our interview that we had today. Aghhhh typical Zach.

Jakes POV:

" hey man you okay ? " Anthony said walking into my room as I was just staring at the ceiling not really wanting to do anything today.

" yea bro thanks I'm fine " I simply said.

" aren't you going to film today " he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

" eh not really feeling it today "

" are you sure you're okay ? You haven't been wanting to film or make videos lately. You know you can talk to me about anything right ?" Anthony said and I just nodded my head.

" I don't know I'm just not really feeling the YouTube career anymore. " I sighed which caused Anthony to choke on his water.

" WHAT ?! " he basically screamed, " you can't quit YouTube are you insane you have so many fans who look up to you ! This is a gift and you're just gonna throw it away like that ? "

" I don't know tony I really don't " .......

Lily's POV:

My alarm woke me up at 4 in the morning and to catch my flight to London for my first ever fashion runway show. I was so upset to wake James up because I know how fussy he is when he's up really early in the morning. After about an hour of trying to calm down a whiney James I finally came to a realization that he really doesn't want to leave. My aunt Stella agreed to stay in LA with James for the week as I went by myself to London. Yea I felt bad for aunt Stella but she understood and wanted to be with James. We got refunds on tickets and so now the plan was that I'd be flying to London on my own. Not that I minded it though.

2 hours later -

" flight 156 to London now boarding " I heard throughout the airport through the loud speakers. I picked up all my belongings and took a deep breathe. It's time to finally do my first ever show, I was beyond nervous. I was also very anxious because I had a 10 hour flight ahead of me but at the same time I was also excited that there wasn't a crying baby that I had to watch the entire time.

I plugged In my headphones and the first song that came on was one of the guys new album song 8 letters. It was amazing and it made me smile and a bit sad because I missed them so much. About an hour later drifted off into sleep.

Dream :

I was trapped, tied to a chair. Out of no where a man who looked about in his 50's walked into the room holding a weapon. I squirmed and shouted at him asking what he wanted from me. As he god closer I started letting the tears slip down my face.

" hmmmm now which one do you want me to use on you " the man said picking up a knife and walking up to me.

" WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME " I screamed trying to squirm out of my chair but the ropes were too tight.

" I'm your REAL father and we didn't want you ! You are pathetic and you deserve to die " he said taking the knife and stabbing me directly in the heart.

I woke up from someone shaking me, my eyes went wide and I hadn't noticed that I was sweating and breathing heavily. And not to mention the fact that I had tears dripping down my face.

" ma'am are you alright, you were talking in your sleep and I felt like you had a panic attack so I had to wake you up " the flight attendant said and I just calmed down my breathing and thanked the woman for looking out for me. I realized I only had 6 hours till I landed. Wow I slept for four hours ? I still couldn't get over my dream, it felt so real. Who was that man and why on earth would he say he wanted to kill me. Wait ....why on earth would he say he was my real father ??? It's just a dream lily if he was your real father you would have known by now all these years ....yea it was just a dream. It doesn't mean it's real.

After landing -

I waited for my luggage to arrive and took some pictures with fans. Once I got everything I waited for my Uber to bring me to my hotel. Wow London was beautiful I couldn't believe I was actually here. I really wish James and aunt Stella were with me but everything happens for a reason.

My flight landed later than expected so I had to get straight to hair and makeup, I was beyond nervous at this point only an hour later I would officially be walking the run way as a model for the first ever time. I met some friends here who were also walking the run way and they were the sweetest girls in the world. I guess I was the only one who was doing this show for the first time. Us girls did a ritual before the show and now it time to take the stage and rock it.

Outfit that Lily Wore on the runway - Pretend this is Andrea russet ( girl who plays Lily )

Pretend this is Andrea russet ( girl who plays Lily )

Anonymous POV:

Wow she looked beautiful walking down that runway. I was honestly so proud to see how far she's come. I really did miss her as a matter of fact I still do miss her more than anything. I didn't want us to leave off on those terms. I want to tell her but I just don't know when. Soon she will know the truth ...all these flowers better be worth it.

To be continued .......

I promise next chapter will be much longer !
AN: guys there's only one more chapter left till this story is over and I'm getting super emotional just talking about it because I'm so thankful for all of you ! Those who were dedicated to this story and pushed me to finish it !!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH ❤️❤️