Chapter 9

Lily's POV:

I hoped out of the shower in my towel and decided what to wear. I went with a hoodie and joggers. I really missed being home ( well aunt Stella's house ) I haven't even got a chance to actually see the places in Los Angeles because I've been held captive by Jake and his dumb friends. I don't even know another way to get out of this mess I'm not planning on telling anyone because I know how bad it would be for them on the press and I also don't want my name in every tmz title once they find out. The plan is just to stay away from them as possible and hope that they never see me ever again.

Jakes POV:

" guys we have to go to every door and ask if she's there because we don't exactly know the full address we just know the street name " I said looking at kade, Chance , Anthony, Emilio and Ivan.

" Jake obviously if we go up to the door and ask her family is going to ask who we are and when she comes down and we take her they're going to know that we took her " kade said.

" your right I never even thought of that " I said thinking of other ways that this can actually work.

" what if we make a complete stranger find out her house for us and we can wait all day tomorrow and see when she comes out then we can take care of things from there " I smirked.

" bro that's actually smarter than what he originally planned " Anthony said

" okay but who are we gonna tell to help us find her house " I said looking at all the boys.

" we can pay a guy to knock on everyone's door and ask for lily and then find out which house she's in " Ivan said while everyone seemed as if that was the best that we could do at this point.

" alright boys . Then that we will do ! " I said rubbing my hands together. Oh lily lily lily just wait till I get you.

Lilys POV:

I was laying in my room just thinking about life in general. I can't imagine how life is like for a normal teenager because I've never had a normal life before. It's just hard wanting something to go the right way but in the end it never does. I miss my parents more than anything oh how I wish they can just be here with me helping me with problems that only they would understand. I know they are looking above me, I know for sure I can feel them but it's just not the same. I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it many more times. There's no other way to explain the emptiness I am feeling.

I snapped back to reality and noticed that aunt Stella was standing outside my door and I had a few tears dripping from my eyes.

" I'm sorry aunt stell, i just miss them so much " I cried while hiding my face. She sat next to me and just hugged me till I had no more tears left to cry.

" shhhh I know sweetie, I know how hard it is for you but look at me baby " she said raising up my chin.

" your a strong one okay. And no matter how hard life gets always do your best to be happy " she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

" thanks aunt stella you're the only one I have left " I cried while giving her the tightest hug.

" never leave me please " I said to her.

" never in a million years "

Chances POV:

I don't know what had Jake hooked onto this girl so much, I think it's the fact that they've been through a rough path but yet she's never managed to tell anyone about it. I honestly appreciate that.

People don't imagine what life's like behind cameras. It's like the same exact thing expect for less happiness and more reality. I feel bad for her but at the same time I understand where Jakes coming from I don't blame the guy.