Chapter 10

Lily's POV:

We all ate our dinner and I decided to be the good person and wash everyone's dishes after dinner so I grabbed the dishes and went back to the sink. I started washing all the dishes as soon as I was done said my good nights to everyone and went up to my room. I had already showered this morning so I just put on my pjs and hoped into my warm bed on a cold Tuesday night.

Aunt Stella's POV :

(Knock knock ) I heard the door as I was watching tv. I got up and opened it to see who it could be at 8 o'clock at night. I opened the door and saw this young looking guy.

" hi can I help you ? " I said looking at that guy

" hello , by any chance is there a girl who lives here with the name of lily " he said smiling.

" uh yea she's my niece why ? Who are you to her ? " I said back confused at what's going on.

" I'm her friends boyfriend I just wanted to ask her if she's seen my girlfriend and I really didn't know which house was hers " he said back.

" uhhh okay well I'll go get her hold up "

" no miss it's fine I'm pretty sure my girlfriend will be home soon bye thank you " he said and just walked away.

Wow that was really weird. I walked up the stairs to ask lily if she knew that guy. I opened her bedroom door and saw her sitting on her laptop with her earphones plugged in.

" hey lily some guy just knocked on the door and asked if you were here supposedly it's your friends boyfriend asking if you'd seen her " I said looking at her. She had the exact same face that I had, weirded out and confused.

" what really ? I mean I only know one girl here and I don't know if she has a boyfriend " lily said.

" how did he get our address though " I said looking at her in the eyes.

" oh wait maybe it is Ashely's boyfriend I texted her my address maybe he saw it in her phone" lily said back and we both relaxed a bit.

" oh that's good because I was thinking other things and it was just really confusing anyways sorry for the bother goodnight sweetie " I said smiling and walking out of her room.

" night aunt stell " she said back.

Jakes POV:

I was sitting In the truck about a block down from where we saw that guy. I told him I'll pay him once he comes back and tells me that he succeeded the mission that the Boys and I put him on. About a few moments passed by and we saw that guy walking to our truck. I stepped out of the truck and so did the boys.

" any luck " kade said .

" yes she's the fifth house on the right side I believe the number is 1394 " he said back handing me a picture that he took on his phone of which house she was at.

" that's my boy, thank you bro here's your $100 " I said handing him his money that I owed him.

Tomorrow we will make our move. The plan is to just sit outside her house till she goes outside and then we catch her like how we did the first time. We have to make sure no cars are around or no people outside.

Lily's POV:

I turned off my tv and turned off my computer and dove right into bed I was super sleepy and just like that I was out like a light.

Dream

" stop leave me alone " I cried as I felt the knife go down my stomach. The warm liquid poring out of my selfless body.