Chapter 23

Jakes POV:

I was already on the verge of losing my mind. Where the hell could she be ? What am I gonna tell the world. That we were fine one day then the next we just broke up ? This is absolutely crazy. If only she knew how to listen then non of this would have happened. I should have never had anything to do with her in the first place this girls only gonna ruin my career. ( you should have thought about it before ) my mind kept telling me. She knows we will go check at Stella's house so she wouldn't be there but we didn't check their yet so we I think we should go there. I went by myself because the guys were just pissing me off even more. All of them telling me that we are going to find her and telling me to relax. It was a full day since she's been gone, and I don't know wether or not that was a good sign or not. My minds telling me I needed this but I am Jake Paul. I want her and I'm always gonna have her no matter what. But this time for some reason i don't feel like things are gonna end well. You know that gut feeling you have when you just know something aweful is going to happen ? Well Yea that's me right now. My thoughts distracted me and I didn't notice that I was here already. I got out of the car and made my way to the door. Knocked on it twice and the second time someone answered. I believe it was Stella's son.

" oh my god mom ! Jake Paul's at the door " he screamed in excitement which made me laugh.

" hi there buddy, can you please get your mom for me, hold on I got something for you " I said walking back to my car and opening my trunk, I got out some merch that I keep in my car and handed it to him which made him even more happy. I saw Stella walking to the door.

" hi there Jake is everything okay " Stella asked me as she gestured for me to come in.

" actually yes, lily and I got into a fight and do you happen to know where she is ? "

" uh a fight ? " she asked confused. I just looked at her it seemed that she knew something.

" yes a fight why what do you know ? " I asked her as she just looked in confusion.

Aunt Stella's POV:

Jake was asking where lily was. She had told me she was going to Canada for a job and that Jake couldn't make it with her. She had also said that she might live out there, but now Jake is telling a completely different story. I don't know what on earth is going on but of course I am going to take Lily's side. She probably has a reason why she left. Maybe her and Jake actually got in a huge fight. I didn't know if I should tell Jake where she actually is.

" um I thought she was staying with you, what do you mean you guys fought ? She is not there anymore ? " I asked making It believable.

" no she's not with us, we got in a fight and she's been gone since yesterday, we thought maybe you would know since you're the only family she has here " Jake said rubbing the back of his head.

" I am so sorry I don't know where she is but You are worrying me also. We need to find her" I said acting like I didn't know a single thing. I really did need to get to the bottom of this. Jake said thank you and left.

I quickly got out my phone and decided to text her. The text message went something like this.

Lily ? What is going on here. Tell me why Jake just showed up to my house and told me that you two got in a fight and now you are missing but you had told me that you were going away for a job in Canada and that he couldn't make it. What is going on ? I need to know the truth ! Who's lying and who's telling the truth ? Text me back as soon as you see this we have some serious talking to do.

Lily's POV:

Christina seemed super nice, I knew right away we clicked I hope this is the start of something new.