Chapter 26

Logan's POV:

Gosh dang it !!! It's been two fucking days and lily still hasn't answered me back I don't know where she is or what she's doing for God's sake I don't even know if she's dead or alive. It's not like her to not answer my calls for even an hour let alone two freaking days ! I don't know how to get in contact with her, I know she's in Canada but I don't exactly know where in Canada she's at so I can't just go over there and try to find her that'll be impossible.

Jacks POV:

" Danny just calm down, she'll be okay. Have you texted her yet ? " I sighed looking at Daniel to see he's getting worried. " yes and she's not answering which is making me even more worried, she wouldn't just block everyone out like that would she " ?  I thought about it for a second..

" well if she has or had a lot going on and if the whole reason for her to go to Canada was to get away from Jake then I'm pretty sure she wanted a fresh start and blocking everyone out is exactly what she is doing " I said to Daniel, telling him the honest truth as to what I thinks going on him her mind. I didn't know her that well but we really hit it off as friends and I wasn't able to let go of that yet. I know Daniel saw her more than just friends and that's exactly why is he so concerned in helping her and dealing with her problems for him.

" I know you like her Danny but I don't think we should get involved in her problems, Jake is Logan's brother and she's technically his girlfriend and if we end up fighting with Jake it'll hurt logan and possibly ruin our friendship with him, just please think about that for a second think before you make a move " I said putting my hand on Daniels shoulder trying to comfort him and make him feel that ill always be here for him and so will the rest of the group.

" we start tour in two days jack ... I really think this is going to effect me, how am I supposed to be all happy when she's constantly going to be on my mind. We're not going to Canada which means it'll take three months for us to get to her and which also means if Jake gets to her before I do then things aren't going to be good"

" look I know all this is stressing you out but we've Waited for this tour for so long, just please don't let anything distract you from your time to shine I'll always be here for you "

" I know jack , but come on...we're talking about lily for God's sake. I know you guys seemed to be good friends aren't you afraid that something might happen to her? " Danny said looking down with a hurt face.

" of course I am I just don't want there to be problems , if she did all this then she doesn't want any of us in her life I hope you understand that, the truth hurts sometimes "

" I guess you're right, I guess my role right now is to just move on she found her peace and so will I, now are you ready to kill it on tour " Daniel said which made me get hyped.

" hell yea I'm super hyped, now let's go start packing cause we have a interview tomorrow and we won't have time to pack " I said patting him on the back and we got up to start packing.

Lily's POV :

I didn't really know much about New York yet. I knew where some stuff where but most things not quit that's why I had Christina here to help me, she's been a overall amazing friend and great supporter. She's helped me a lot and I am super thankful for her.

" so are you ready to get your new phone, now remember my child...DO NOT CHUCK THIS ONE AT THE WALL ! " Christina which caused me to start hysterically laughing.

" no promise mom .... "

We started walking to the store, like I said I didn't know so Christina was being the leader and I was just following her like a lost puppy. We were talking and laughing when I accidentally bumped into someone, you know these busy streets of New York ah gotta love that (sarcasm) .