Chapter 29

Daniels POV:

Today was Lily's day off of work and thanks to Christina I knew that. We leave later on today for our show tomorrow in Milwaukee, and I wanted to make today special, so I decided to go out buy some flowers for her and cute cupcakes and surprise her at her apartment. I already knew where it was since I walked her home from the restaurant yesterday.

Christina's POV:

" I love you baby " corbyn said kissing my cheek. " I love you too bean " I smiled as I pecked him on the lips.

" so what are your plans for today?" Corbyn asked and crap ! I forgot that I had to go pick up the rest of Lily's things. I looked at corbyn and asked if he'd want to come with me. The rest of the guys were busy, Daniel went to surprise her which was super cute, I can tell that we all knew he really liked her. Jonah, Zach & Jack went out to breakfast and I was in my dorm with Corbyn.

" come on let's go, she'll kill me if I don't get her things today " I laughed and corbyn grabbed my hand as we made our way to her hotel. We got there and I walked up to the front desk.

" hi there I'm Christina, my friend lily had told me there was a few things for me to pick for her" I said smiling at the lady.

" oh her boyfriend has done it for her already " the lady smiled and I just stopped dead in my tracks. Corbyn looked at me all weird. He seemed to catch along and his eyes went wide.

" Jakes here ? " corbyn and I just looked at him and nodded in fear. " that means he has the paper with her address, I was supposed to get that not him ! Oh my gosh I fucked up if I had gotten it yesterday this wouldn't happen it's all my fucking fault " I said as corbyn grabbed my head and kissed it. " this isn't your fault baby girl, let's get to her before he does " he said.

" I don't know her address , she moved to an apartment. Only Daniel knows because he's going there already, oh no if he sees Daniel things aren't going to be so good " I said pacing back and fourth I didn't know what to do.

" bean call the other guys and call Daniel to see where she's located hurry ! " I practically yelled

Lily's POV:

I manage to Chew my way through the tape and got it off my mouth, jake was slowly starting to wake up and I was getting scared. This is the worst he's been I thought maybe, Just maybe he was willing to change but he's gotten worse and it's all my fault. Lily it's not your fault you were getting away from that dick head , you had a reason to run. No if I just sucked it up and stopped being a little bitch then non of this would have happened. Don't beat yourself too hard, he doesn't deserve you and you don't need to be around someone like that. I was arguing with my subconscious once again. I snapped back to reality when Jake walked up to me.

" ahhh look who chewed her way through " Jake said about to put another piece of tape over my Mouth when we heard a knock on the door. That made us both look at the door, I wasn't expecting anyone to come and by the looks of it Jake wasn't either. Jake slowly opens the door and once I saw who it was I yelled really loud.

" DANIEL RUN !!! " I screamed, he looked at me and at Jake and dropped everything that was in his hands. He threw a punch at Jake which caused him to slip back. And then it was chaos at that moment. Daniel was thrown on the ground by Jake and I just screamed in horror. Jake got his head opened and was bleeding because he hit it on the table and Daniel had a busted lip. I was crying my eyes out. I didn't want any of them to be involved that is exactly why.

" STOPPPPP !!! " I screamed, but it was no help.

" JAKE STOP ILL GO WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU WANT JUST LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS PLEASE " I screamed.