Chapter 12

Lily's POV:

I was still tied to this stupid chair and couldn't sleep at all it's not really comfortable sleeping in a chair while your hands and feet are tied also when it's freezing cold and you have blood stains all over your body. I couldn't even tell what time it was but I knew it was either really late at night or really early in the morning because I was really tired. There's no stupid window here I can't even see from under the door it's just pitch dark all the time.

I sat here because what else was I going to do ? I sat here for a while only to hear Jake approaching me once again. The door opened up quietly and I was right it was him. He approached me without saying a word and started untying me.

" what are you doing " I asked confused as to why he was untying me.

" Erika and Tessa are coming back home today so you need to look like my girlfriend from now on " he just simply said.

" ok and how exactly am I supposed to do that " I asked as I got up and stretched my body.

" just follow me and I'll explain " Jake said grabbing my arm and pulling me with him wherever he was going. We got up to his room I believe and he stopped and locked the door.

" listen to what I am about to tell you and listen very closely so you don't get punished. Got it " Jake said coming closer to me.  I just nodded my head as if I understood.

" good girl, now this is what your going to do from now on, Tessa and Erika are coming back today, you will hop in the shower clean yourself up and make yourself look presentable. Then you can do makeup that I bought you if you want and I also bought you new fresh clothes, once they are here your going to introduce yourself as lily, My girlfriend, no telling them the truth and if you do It's going to be bad for you. You have to act like we are madly in love and happy around each other. From now on your sleeping in my room with me. You have no choice so don't even say a word. And from now on you can be around the house but every second just know there's going to be someone watching you. Do you understand those rules ? It's simple so don't mess it up " Jake said as I'm trying to process what he just said.

" yea I understand " I said.

" ok now I'll leave you to shower. Oh and make sure you wear long sleeve shirt to cover your wrist cuts " he said.

" okay " I just said looking down at the dried up blood.

" okay well go get cleaned up scream my name if you need anything " Jake said as he stepped out of the door.

I walked into his massive shower and just stared at it for a while. Wow this was huge and amazing I can't believe he lives here. I looked on the bed and saw a bag of things he had got me I opened up and seen that he bought me a bunch of stuff such as hoodies, pants , joggers , underwear , bras , T-shirts , crop tops, tooth brush and all these other things. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water drip down my body it felt so good to shower. I shaved my legs and everything else shampooed my hair and you know everything else you do in the shower. I stepped closed the water and then realized that I forgot to get myself a towel crap now I have no choice but to ask Jake. Great this is the weirdest it's gonna get.

" JAKEEEEEE " I screamed. I heard the door open from his room and he was outside the bathroom door.

" what , I'm here " he said.

" Jake I uh kind of forgot to get a towel " I said sounding embarrassed.

" oh umm okay hold on I'll get it for you " he said and I heard his footsteps leave the room and come back once more.

" uhhh how do you want me to give it to you " he said sounding as if he was shy.

" the door isn't locked so come in and give It to me but promise that your going to close your eyes and not open them till I say so " I said back and he just said okay.