Chapter 37

Logan's POV:

My phone started ringing and I excused myself from breakfast that Lily and I were having. The caller ID said brother Jake.

(L) hey man what's up ?

(J) Logan I need your help please you need to help me I don't know what to think or what to do please just tell me what to do !

(L) woah Jake calm down tell me what's wrong what's going on ?!

(J) bro...Lily's pregnant and I didn't know and I found out from her aunt and I thought she was at her house but she wasn't and I don't know where she's gone and I don't know if it's true and I don't know -

(L) Jake ? Please listen to me and relax ... Lily's here at my place, she needed to be away from everyone and I didn't want her sleeping on the streets. You guys need to talk this out together come over.

(J) I am coming bye !

He ended the call and I can tell that he seemed worried and scared and shocked because he was saying everything on one breathe, I wouldn't blame him I would have been scared too but then again this was all because of his stupid mistake so he has to deal with it and be there for the girl that's the only way to get through this.

" who was that ? " Lily said walking out of the kitchen and into my room where I was talking.

" it was Jake ...." I said not bothering to tell her that he somehow found out and now he's on his way here.

" what did he say ?? " she asked but I stayed silent.

" Logan ?? What did he say !? " she said having a panicked look on her face.

"he some how found out and I invited him over" I said scratching the back of my head.

" YOU DID WHAT ?! " she screamed.

" Look I'm sorry but you - "

" No ! Shut up ! The whole point of me coming here was so that no one bothered me with that and now I have to worry about what I am gonna tell him and how he's going to leave me on the spot all clueless and as to what I should do with HIS baby ! " she said getting red.

She reached for the front door to leave but I quickly grabbed her hand and stood in front of the door not letting her leave.

" Get out of my way " she said with gritted teeth

" you're not going anywhere " I said to her.

" and you are going somewhere. Out of my way. Now move fat ass " she said trying to push me but it was no use she couldn't even move me a little haha.

" having muscles and being fat is not the same thing shortcake " I smirked and she just rolled her eyes.

" 1, in your dreams and 2, don't ever call me that again. Logan moveeeeeee "

" why don't you just give up already you're not going anyways so just give up "

" you knew that I didn't want to see him and you freaking invite him over !? are you serious?" She said finally giving up and backing away from the door. Thank god I did not want to argue with a pregnant Hormonal girl right now. Good choice Logan (:

" Lil you need to talk to him eventually and now that he knows he's not going to leave you alone weather I called him over or not "

" fine then I'll just lock myself in your room " she said and sprinted towards my room. By the time I ran after her she had closed and locked the door already.

" open the door you're so annoying when you're pregnant god damn I like the old you better "

" excuse me ? " she said through the other side of the door.