Chapter 34

Lily's POV:

I woke up to this strange feeling, I prayed that today would go good and if Jake gives that man what he wants then everything would be good. Today was the day and Jake never changed his mind about me going alone. He still thinks that since he's the one who owes him he should be the one handing it to him. I picked out an outfit to wear and I saw jake getting ready as well.

" do you even have what he wants? " I asked him as he put his shirt on. "I make a lot of money baby girl of course I do " he said.

" didn't know people can get paid for being a dick " I said smirking at my remark. " shut up and let's go we can't be late " Jake said grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

" I'm not a baby let go of my damn hand " I said pulling my hand back so that we were no longer holding hands. He grabbed it once again but this time gripping it a little tighter. One we got outside we saw Kade in the driveway doing god knows what to his car.

" hey where are you guys going? " he asked looking at us. I know kade never wanted to leave me alone with Jake ever since he found out about what he did to me. I started to speak up. " Jake owes someone money and they threatened me so yea " I said which caused Jake to squeeze my hand even harder meaning he wanted me to shut up.

" yea there is no way you guys are going without me, I'm coming let's go. " Kade said which caused Jake to roll his eyes. They didn't like each other at the moment. About 30 minutes passed by and we arrived to the place, the whole car ride was silent, no one said one word. I looked around the car as Jake and Kade were Bearly getting out and felt a pair of hands grab me from behind. I let out a sharp scream resulting in Jake and Kade running up to me.

" BACK AWAY OR SHE DIES ! " the man screamed as he held a gun to my head. I started letting the tears flow down my face.

" Let her go we have your dumbass money " Jake said stepping closer to me. " one more step and she dies, don't believe me ? Then try for yourself " the man said as he had one hand around my neck and the other holding the gun to my head.

" Jake give it to him " Kade said, I can tell he was upset and worried and he just wanted us to get away from him but he wouldn't leave me alone until Jake hands him the money.

" I have the money, but under one condition" Jake said and it caused him to glance at Jake. "You leave Lily alone after this and never speak of her again ". Wow Jake is actually taking care of me ? That's very odd.

" deal now hand it over ! Kyle get it from him " the man said as I saw another guy step closer to Jake. I don't think non of us knew he had friends with him so that took us by surprise.

" no wait ! " Kade said. " on three Jake hands you the money and you hand Lily over " the guy just nodded.

" 1....2....3 ! " Jake screamed and I ran to Kade as he held his hand out for me while Jake handed the guy the money. Kade gripped me tight and at that moment I felt like the safest person ever. I was hysterically crying.

" shhhhh it's okay , it's all over " Kade said hugging me and not wanting to let go. I can tell Jake was hurt because I didn't hug him. I had a kind heart no matter what anyone did to me, I walked up to Jake and gave him a nice hug.

" thank you for keeping me safe today " I said and he just hugged back, this was the first time I actually didn't fully hate Jake and I wish it was like this all the time. He just gave me a warm smile and said its all good. If Jake was like this all the time I'm not gonna lie I would be really happy with him, but you don't always get what you want now do you ? No & it sucks.